PS4 or Xbox

Ludo*1

387 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My console history, in order.

Master System

SNES

PS1

N64

PS2

Gamecube

Xbox

Wii

PS3

Will defo buy a PS4, haven't had a 360, but didn't like the original Xbox so I'll stick with sony again.

Mine !

Amstrad 64K

Spectrum 128K

Atari 2600

Intellivision

Atari ST 1024

Megadrive

PS1

PS2

Intel 3.2 Ghz P4 PC with 256MB GFX 2GB ram

Big fcuk off high tech Quad core unlocked CPU 1GB GFX PC that plays any PC game on full settings :)

PS3 and scrapped it because it was hours slower than my PC at loading games :(

I will deffo buy the PS4 for a number reasons and some conspiratorial :ph34r: ,but the PS4 will totally rip the arse right out of any over rated and over priced Microsoft product.

PS4 will have super fast 16GB of DDR5 SSD memory so your last save will be quicker loading than your big massive 60" plus GIFUY 1080p LED TV will to display a picture :D .Frame rate & resolution of the Sony will be nearly double that of the Xbox at the highest possible settings because the Xbox will leave a lot of resources exclusively for ??? PC internet related background running utilities :blink: .

The biggest advantage that I could find about the XBOX is ???,better internet related services and usage on the console ? WTF !,I have a PC & Laptop for the internet ffs so wouldn't need to use a game console to surf the net whilst I'm gaming or have to switch between the modes.

If you think you've had the ultimate gaming experience on a games console !,then you ain't played a PC game with 3 monitors left,right & centre in 3D mode :rolleyes: awesome experience I tells ya ^_^ .But unfortunately the choice of games is far superior on the games consoles platforms :( .

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine !

Amstrad 64K

Spectrum 128K

Atari 2600

Intellivision

Atari ST 1024

Megadrive

PS1

PS2

Intel 3.2 Ghz P4 PC with 256MB GFX 2GB ram

Big fcuk off high tech Quad core unlocked CPU 1GB GFX PC that plays any PC game on full settings :)

PS3 and scrapped it because it was hours slower than my PC at loading games :(

I will deffo buy the PS4 for a number reasons and some conspiratorial :ph34r: ,but the PS4 will totally rip the arse right out of any over rated and over priced Microsoft product.

PS4 will have super fast 16GB of DDR5 SSD memory so your last save will be quicker loading than your big massive 60" plus GIFUY 1080p LED TV will to display a picture :D .Frame rate & resolution of the Sony will be nearly double that of the Xbox at the highest possible settings because the Xbox will leave a lot of resources exclusively for ??? PC internet related background running utilities :blink: .

The biggest advantage that I could find about the XBOX is ???,better internet related services and usage on the console ? WTF !,I have a PC & Laptop for the internet ffs so wouldn't need to use a game console to surf the net whilst I'm gaming or have to switch between the modes.

If you think you've had the ultimate gaming experience on a games console !,then you ain't played a PC game with 3 monitors left,right & centre in 3D mode :rolleyes: awesome experience I tells ya ^_^ .But unfortunately the choice of games is far superior on the games consoles platforms :( .

On the face of it the PS4 looks like it's going to be the better console but I'm happy to wait well into next year to see how it's all going to pan out before investing. Ever since I've had a computer or console one has supposed to have been much more powerful than the rival but it's not really made noticeable differences and when you consider most games will be cross platform I very much doubt it'll matter an awful lot this time either. It'll be interesting to see what MS do when if as expected they start to take a tonking on sales.

I will now be waiting a good while before purchasing one of the consoles, at least until I'm sick of GTA. Still well stuck on the PS camp.

Aye, I never rush into buying new consoles. Can wait and see what problems exist with each a few months after release and there'll still be plenty of life in the old generation of consoles. My plan is to be on GTA until Christmas probably, get Saints Row IV and Assassin's Creed IV then, and when I'm done with those pick up games that have been highly rated that have passed me by throughout this generation. Once I've got through the Mass Effect, Bioshock, Fallout and Batman games, then I'll move onto the new consoles.

• 1 month later...

Gary will claim the moral victory as Xbox outsells the PS4 in some backward state such as Utah or something and use it as evidence as to why the Xbox is better.

Gary will claim the moral victory as Xbox outsells the PS4 in some backward state such as Utah or something and use it as evidence as to why the Xbox is better.

When in reality simply the better gameplay and choice of games will prove this anyway - so Gary will really be wasting his time.

Some people prefer one to the other. Deal with it and stop bitching like little girls for fucking sake.

I think it's more the fact that he's using the most ridiculous things to justify his opinion. While not accepting how horrific Microsoft have conducted themselves.

Archived