General Motor Sport Discussion

CooCoothenoo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.motorsport.com/nascar-cup/news/kyle-busch-mexico-detainment-handgun/10428924/

Two questions spring to mind when reading this bizarre story. How the hell did Kyle Busch supposedly 'forget' that he had taken his handgun into Mexico in the first place and how on earth was it not picked up by their customs on his arrival there? Mental!!!

3 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

I don't think its much of an exaggeration to say that the future of road racing in Ireland is hugely in the balance, and as a result the TT as well.  Really hope that they can get something sorted out, but hearing that Mondello Park have also cancelled their motorbike events.   Was planning a last min hol over for the NW200 before this years TT as well.

Wonder if this is going to affect the Rally scene in Ireland, can see there being issues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

Moto GP first round in Portugal this weekend. 

Marc with one of the most staggering qualifying laps I think I've ever seen there, somehow hauling that bag of spanners to pole. Jesus Christ.

That was staggering :o

Not sure he has race pace. 

He does have plenty aggression to get through this afternoon's sprint race. 

My eyes are on Perth's very own Rory Skinner in Moto2. This is a fantastic opportunity for him.