General Motor Sport Discussion

CooCoothenoo

Finally found a stream for Indycar qualy at the hastily rearranged Mid Ohio double header. Group 1 and group 2? They do like to over complicate things for no good reason!!

On 11/09/2020 at 13:33, Boo Khaki said:

Nice to see DTM back.

It's been back a good while now bud. And like the BTCC I was late to the party and missed stuff I would've watched.

3 hours ago, Jeek said:

Should one not have sky or BT, is it possible to watch the race? I know it's Eurosport but that's not on now TV 😞

I saw a tweet earlier on this week that mentioned a 1 week free trial of the Eurosport player through Amazon Prime although I've not checked that up.  

Radio LeMans for audio commentary and they have live timing there as well.

• 2 weeks later...

The FIA Karting championship finals had a bit of a moment today.

Luca Corberi decided to throw his bumper at another kart after a coming together (bit of context here, he's a entitled rich kid whose father owns the track the race was at).  It's been suggested that even Dan Ticktum thought this was out of order, it should also be noted that he missed his intended target.

But Luca was not done and decided to have a little fight after the race......oh, and the 2 adults raging in and tackling the kid.......is Luca's father and mechanic.  They seem lovely.

Absolute chaos in the rain at Charlotte for Nascar Xfinity race[emoji1787] They have trouble turning right at the best of times but coupled with monsoon rain it's hilarious. Dale Earnhardt Jr is killing himself laughing[emoji1] 90% chance of rain for Cup race tomorrow.