General Motor Sport Discussion

CooCoothenoo

7 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

Passed fit for weekend  :o

Unreal, I refer back to my earlier comment about trying to figure out what injuries riders can rider with, even Crutchlow has had surgery on his scaphoid and it looks angry

We'll see what kind of speed he can do in FP1 and if there is any issue that come after riding at race pace.

Edited by Mackie The Staggie
spelling

He didn't take part in either FP session, Crutchlow and Rins were at the bottom of both sessions, unsurprisingly.

My best guess is he's going to try to ride tomorrow, then realise it hurts like a b*****d and calls it off. Hopefully for his health and career, that is.

• 2 weeks later...

Marquez has had second operation few days back. Unlikely he'll feature this weekend. I think we'll see somebody like Bradl in the saddle. 

BSB this weekend too. My Sky box is going to be in overdrive :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Indy 500 race day, watching with a twinge of sadness as I am usually in attendance.  Hope James Hinchcliffe can win to get his career back on track after being sacked by McLaren last year

Scott Dixon looking so strong from the green flag. Would prefer to see a new winner this year. Some scary looking crashes but nothing too serious so far. I've done Toronto IndyCar and Daytona 500 and would love to attend this event at some point.

ETA....I forgot to add Rockingham(England) IndyCar 2nd year[emoji3]

• 2 weeks later...

MotgoGP: What is going to happen the next couple of weekends in Misano - think it's usually a Honda track but they're off the boil apart from Nakagami? This year has been brilliant with KTM and Suzuki challenging, Is it more exciting because Marquez isn't away out in front? Loads of intrigue

Hope John McPhee has a good year and gets a ride on Moto2 next year - he's getting old!