Kluivert

Reina

So it seems that Kluivert is off to Valencia for 3 years

Clicky

I don't understand why Valencia want him. He's pish! He did nothing at Newcastle, and if he can't do anything in the EPL, what's he going to do in La Liga?

What do you lot reckon?

Guest cfczoomcfc
So it seems that Kluivert is off to Valencia for 3 years

Clicky

I don't understand why Valencia want him. He's pish! He did nothing at Newcastle, and if he can't do anything in the EPL, what's he going to do in La Liga?

What do you lot reckon?

535447[/snapback]

Agree with all that except the if he cant do it in England what will he do in Spain ..... Diego Forlan :ph34r:

Guest Wheezy
Agree with all that except the if he cant do it in England what will he do in Spain ..... Diego Forlan

Yeah, the difference is Kluivert is overweight and just plain bone-idle-lazy unless everything is setup on a plate for him.

Useless.

And also Kluivert Spanish goalscoring record is suspect too. I mean he has scored a lot of goals, but they are mostly 3rd, 4th and 5th goals rather than ones that actually earn points.

More worryingly, Liverpool are being linked with Raul :unsure:  :(

536181[/snapback]

Raul = The second most over-rated football player (behind on Del Piero).

He is a good player, but nowhere near as good as he is made out to be by the media.

Raul = The second most over-rated football player (behind on Del Piero).

He is a good player, but nowhere near as good as he is made out to be by the media.

536865[/snapback]

Can't agree with you there. Michael Owen is the most over-rated player in world football , and that's a fact!!!

Guest Follow Follow

Kluivert is very ober rated, and i never realised he was only 28 - he hasnt done enough when and where it counts

Can't agree with you there. Michael Owen is the most over-rated player in world football , and that's a fact!!!

537088[/snapback]

That is complete rubbish.

Owen has scored goals at international level and whenever he's played for Madrid. As well as his brilliant record at an average Liverpool.

Guest MichaelCollins

Valencia are mad, but mind you there just a wee diddy club. 8th in La Liga?

You can only expect sensible buys from the new powerhouses of La Liga, Barcelona and Villarreal.

That is complete rubbish.

Owen has scored goals at international level and whenever he's played for Madrid. As well as his brilliant record at an average Liverpool.

537990[/snapback]

Started as speedy and diver. Now he has lost his speed. (Bit like Kluivert)

3rd choice striker for Real until they buy someone decent

Kluivert might come good again - Newcastle last season was a nightmare team to play for - Valencia should have a better atmosphere & play a style more suited to him.

541630[/snapback]

Wouldn't agree with that. Towards the end of the season him and Ronaldo were the first choice attack. Raul has really fallen out of favour with Madrid and I would expect him (not Owen) to be leaving this summer.

Started as speedy and diver. Now he has lost his speed. (Bit like Kluivert)

Kluivert might come good again - Newcastle last season was a nightmare team to play for - Valencia should have a better atmosphere & play a style more suited to him.

541630[/snapback]

Did you not see his three finishes for England against Columbia? Each were outstandingly clinical.

Kluivert has been mince for years now. Even at Barca he was rubbish.

Owen last season was brilliant.

Raul is over-rated but is still champions leagues highest scorer of all time.

TOTTI is the most over-rated player in the world, as i have still yet to see him having a good game.

Patrick Kluivert is a good finnisher, is his attitude and his lazyness that makes him a bad player.

He still managed to score 13 goals for newcastle in his spell there, Shearer only scored 6 more and played more games.

Archived