Chvrches

ForzaDundee

I can't fucking get enough of Chvrches at the moment.  I fear I'm developing a slight obsession over them.

Plus, Lauren is just dreamy.

Make sure you don't send her any messages via Facebook...

Really enjoying the album. Gun, Lies and Night Sky are my favourites. Going to see them in Newcastle in March.

Make sure you don't send her any messages via Facebook...

Really enjoying the album. Gun, Lies and Night Sky are my favourites. Going to see them in Newcastle in March.

Seeing as how I dont use facebook thats not an issue. Whats the sketch there then?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Absolute shite

This is a wise man.

That debut album is still an astonishing listen now. Looking back, it was probably the best album of 2013.

Wasn't the best Scottish album of 2013.

Wasn't the best Scottish debut album of 2013.

Wasn't the best Scottish collection of songs by a Scottish three-piece with the word "Bones" in the title of 2013.

Edited by stpatty

Wasn't the best Scottish album of 2013.

Wasn't the best Scottish debut album of 2013.

Wasn't the best Scottish collection of songs by a Scottish three-piece with the word "Bones" in the title of 2013.

Yes it was.

Yes it was.

Yes it was.

Board of Canada was a better Scottish album from 2013. I'd argue Mogwai and Camera Obscura (even though I didn't care much for it) were stronger records as well.

I think "absolute shite" is a pretty close summary of my views on Chvrches. But it's just an opinion.

Board of Canada was a better Scottish album from 2013. I'd argue Mogwai and Camera Obscura (even though I didn't care much for it) were stronger records as well.

I think "absolute shite" is a pretty close summary of my views on Chvrches. But it's just an opinion.

Pretty sure Mogwai's record was released in 2014 and was pretty disappointing to my ears. Preferred Chvrches' effort.

Of course I've seen both acts live this year though and there's no comparison - Mogwai every time.

Pretty sure Mogwai's record was released in 2014 and was pretty disappointing to my ears. Preferred Chvrches' effort.

Of course I've seen both acts live this year though and there's no comparison - Mogwai every time.

Mogwai released their soundtrack album in 2013.