Chvrches

ForzaDundee

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

New album "Screen Violence" out now. Currently listening on Spotify and enjoying it so far although it's being ruined by Jason Leitch popping up every few minutes shouting at me to wash my hands.

3 hours ago, RiG said:

New album "Screen Violence" out now. Currently listening on Spotify and enjoying it so far although it's being ruined by Jason Leitch popping up every few minutes shouting at me to wash my hands.

Weird flex from the band to have him on the album.

After several listens I think this is their best album since Bones. Final Girl, Violent Delights and Nightmares are all smashing tracks. A lot of good stuff on this album.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Anyone see them in Glasgow or Edinburgh last night? Thought they were really good. New stuff sounds decent live and it was nice to hear some old favourites like Night Sky again.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Anyone see them in Glasgow or Edinburgh last night? Thought they were really good. New stuff sounds decent live and it was nice to hear some old favourites like Night Sky again.

I was at Glasgow. Sound wasn't the best but thought they were great, no complaints over the setlist either. They were only scheduled to do the hour in Glasgow as it was originally the Assai album release show so a full set for £15 a ticket was a nice bonus.