Ryan Esson

Certainly seemed a bit random. Is he not still playing at aberdeen where he is second choice?  :blink:

534234[/snapback]

He has been in goals for them for most of the season after david preece got injuried.

edited to add

What worries me is that we now have 3 very young keepers in 2 very importent games for the team,What about an old hand like neil sullivan who can although not get a game help the young boys.

He has been in goals for them for most of the season after david preece got injuried.

edited to add

What worries me is that we now have 3 very young keepers in 2 very importent games for the team,What about an old hand like neil sullivan who can although not get a game help the young boys.

534240[/snapback]

Aye thats a good shout. Think gordon should start the games as he has played most games for hearts and seems like good keeper.

edited to add

534240[/snapback]

He's 25, not that young. And he won't even be on the bench anyway, so no point worrying about him. :)

Archived