Rangers the saviours of Scottish football

We have loyalty, they have very little faith. We represent a community, they think they represent a 'cause'. We are hard headed pragmatists, they are dreamers. We attend home matches, they don't.

This season anyway.

:lol: :lol:

I've asked this before, Where were all these 'amazing fans' when rangers were playing their last 2 home euopean games last season?

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ticket prices were steep, poor weather and a generally weak economy.

This season anyway.

:lol: :lol:

I've asked this before, Where were all these 'amazing fans' when rangers were playing their last 2 home euopean games last season?

Ticket prices were steep, poor weather and a generally weak economy.

Whereas this season, the economy is roaring & the weather is brilliant. :lol: :lol:

So, we've established that you're all turning up in droves cos is cheaper in the 3rd. :lol:

I will keep it simple. Rangers went into Administration and then liquidation. Those who care about Rangers then technically had to form a new club. No other club can be blamed for this. Why should any new club applying for entry to a league set up be allowed to enter at the top tier? If the same had happened to Kilmarnock, Hearts, Aberdeen or St Mirren it would have been the same (or a worse) outcome.

The Big Tax case is irrelevant to this and had nothing to do with Rangers going in to liquidation and the other clubs had no say on the delayed outcome or result of the tax case. Rangers fans do not harp on about this as some kind of moral vindication. The EBTs maybe legal but they certainly are not moral. Why should millionaire football players be paid money tax free whereby those on very low incomes have to pay tax. How can anyone morally justify "a loan" that does not have to be paid back.

In the spirit of a new year and goodwill to all etc. I think we should all move on. Rangers were mismanaged by moneymen but I personally believe that football teams are part of the community and are not the playthings of the rich. Rangers may technically be a new team but I think we should allow their fans to keep the history of their club. I know this will not be popular on here but I would feel the same if it were any other club (does not mean I am a closet Rangers fan as thicker P&B posters will think as we are only allowed to rip the pish o out of the OF). Because as I have stated it is the community and supporters who should define the club.

If "Rangers" can climb the leagues with dignity and rebuild their club without their sectarian baggage then surely that will be a good thing.

Happy new year and looking forward to being in Paisley tomorrow where my club will hopefully help to break the stadium record set when my club also played in Paisley. Who says we need Rangers in the top flight?

Does the OP have any concept of Irony ? Sevco and the zombie version of old along with previous managers fans and directors alike have treated the rest of Scottish football with nothing other than contempt. So suck it up you fucktards and piss off back to the diddy league where you belong.

We have cut costs, made football more affordable and the fans are responding in huge numbers, and you want to criticize this?

Whereas this season, the economy is roaring & the weather is brilliant. :lol: :lol:

So, we've established that you're all turning up in droves cos is cheaper in the 3rd. :lol:

I will keep it simple. Rangers went into Administration and then liquidation. Those who care about Rangers then technically had to form a new club. No other club can be blamed for this. Why should any new club applying for entry to a league set up be allowed to enter at the top tier? If the same had happened to Kilmarnock, Hearts, Aberdeen or St Mirren it would have been the same (or a worse) outcome.

The Big Tax case is irrelevant to this and had nothing to do with Rangers going in to liquidation and the other clubs had no say on the delayed outcome or result of the tax case. Rangers fans do not harp on about this as some kind of moral vindication. The EBTs maybe legal but they certainly are not moral. Why should millionaire football players be paid money tax free whereby those on very low incomes have to pay tax. How can anyone morally justify "a loan" that does not have to be paid back.

In the spirit of a new year and goodwill to all etc. I think we should all move on. Rangers were mismanaged by moneymen but I personally believe that football teams are part of the community and are not the playthings of the rich. Rangers may technically be a new team but I think we should allow their fans to keep the history of their club. I know this will not be popular on here but I would feel the same if it were any other club (does not mean I am a closet Rangers fan as thicker P&B posters will think as we are only allowed to rip the pish o out of the OF). Because as I have stated it is the community and supporters who should define the club.

If "Rangers" can climb the leagues with dignity and rebuild their club without their sectarian baggage then surely that will be a good thing.

Happy new year and looking forward to being in Paisley tomorrow where my club will hopefully help to break the stadium record set when my club also played in Paisley. Who says we need Rangers in the top flight?

Good post. They do not have a history though, they have a legacy, their history started with Sevco Scotland Ltd who bought into a legacy.

We have cut costs, made football more affordable and the fans are responding in huge numbers, and you want to criticize this?

How fucking deluded are you??

You cut costs and made it more affordable because you were punted to the lowest league ya muppet, no other reason, so don't try and give it large about cutting ticket prices, you had no fucking option!!!

You cut costs and made it more affordable because you were punted to the lowest league ya muppet, no other reason, so don't try and give it large about cutting ticket prices, you had no fucking option!!!

Don't forget they wanted to go to the third. After applying to and being knocked back from the SPL then Division One, apart from that they wanted to go there.laugh.gif

It was a wonderful gesture to cut the price of tickets, the fact they have to as its the rules has nothing to do with it.smile.gif

Don't forget they wanted to go to the third. After applying to and being knocked back from the SPL then Division One, apart from that they wanted to go there.laugh.gif

It was a wonderful gesture to cut the price of tickets, the fact they have to as its the rules has nothing to do with it.smile.gif

Which rules are these?

Whether by accident or design we have got there and displayed the way forward to other Scottish clubs. Slash prices! Cut costs! Sign Scottish talent! Time will vindicate us as you will see later this year.

Whether by accident or design we have got there and displayed the way forward to other Scottish clubs. Slash prices! Cut costs! Sign Scottish talent! Time will vindicate us as you will see later this year.

Sign players you cant afford, give them dodgy "loans" :lol:, Refuse to pay tax, go into administration, get liquidated, blame & threaten every man & his dug for no good reason & start a new club in the 3rd ?

If that's your definition of the way forward i cant see it catching on. :lol:

This moron's even more of a moron than the rest of the morons. :D

You came on to the Rangers in the SFL forum, posted on a thread on the Rangers in the SFL forum and you don't give a f**k.

Aye ok pal.

Do you give a f**k about him not giving a f**k?

Being honest i dont give a f**k wether you give a f**k about him giving a f**k.

f**k it

Archived