F**k Off Roberts

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bump. I like Roberts but todays result is too embarrassing. He has to go now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Beaten you three times now this season, today was hardly an embaressment more like a banker.

Subbed Moffat when you were chasing the game!! laugh.gif

He was shocking though that headed miss before half time was a free header from 6 yards and was nearer the corner flag than the net.

Subbed Moffat when you were chasing the game!! laugh.gif

Says it all ffs...

Marco has been a fantastic player for ayr but as a manager it has been pretty tragic so far but he is new to management and the board are hardly helping him.

Getting rid of cameron and getting the right people in charge (board and trackside) is so glaringly obviously whats needed however it wont be this season...:(

He was shocking though that headed miss before half time was a free header from 6 yards and was nearer the corner flag than the net.

That was McAusland who missed the header but Moffat can have no complaints being subbed. In fact, he's been off the pace for a number of weeks now.

My complaint would be we didn't make an attacking sub earlier - if we'd pressed your back four harder, and got forward in support quicker, I think there was a mistake in them we could have capitalised on.

I'm still confident we won't be relegated but we have to accept this season is a right off. You can't expect anything with the group of players but unfortunately, you can't expect players such as McCann, Twaddle & McStay will just leave this month.

I'd stick with Roberts and allow him to build a new team for next season. Hopefully he won't make the same mistakes twice.

No point in sacking Roberts. We can't afford to get rid of him.

Also if the recon happens in time for next season it basically means it doesn't matter what happens this season as next season we will be in the 3rd tier of Scottish football.

With 3 teams getting promoted to "The Championship" or whatever it will be called if reconstruction happens this summer, we should be doing all we can to make sure we are as high up as possible this season so we are not dumped to the bottom league.

Does anyone actually know what will be happening with promotion from the 2nd / relegation from the 1st if there is reconstruction?

With 3 teams getting promoted to "The Championship" or whatever it will be called if reconstruction happens this summer, we should be doing all we can to make sure we are as high up as possible this season so we are not dumped to the bottom league.

Does anyone actually know what will be happening with promotion from the 2nd / relegation from the 1st if there is reconstruction?

No. Ask the spl, sfl, and the sfa!

They know best! Ffs 12-12-18.

Honestly, Jesus did weep!!!

• 3 months later...

Richey Edwards, on 21 Apr 2013 - 14:11, said:

We are the cash injectors.

We don't count.

Perhaps a last home game boycott would focus the minds that matter.

A 36 game boycott's close.

Guest honestrae95

Richey Edwards, on 21 Apr 2013 - 14:11, said:

We are the cash injectors.

We don't count.

A boycott would achieve absolutely nothing.

We don't count.

By my counting, there's about 400 people boycotting games now that weren't boycotting games at the start of the season.

Archived