F**k Off Roberts

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny how this thread is so quiet tonight. So do Ayr fans still want him sacked? After all you only did win by 5 goals. Surely he should be getting vile abuse for that.

No, deserves a new contract, freedom of the town soon.

Funny how this thread is so quiet tonight. So do Ayr fans still want him sacked? After all you only did win by 5 goals. Surely he should be getting vile abuse for that.

yes, if he could have. He would have played useless Kyle today and in confident we would have scored less.

Considering Roberts "has been in the game a long time and knows what he's talking about", it's taken him a remarkable amount of time to realise that playing with a balanced formation is more effective than playing with almost no formation at all.

Maybe he told players what to do today and they did those things and because they did those things we won, unlike on Tuesday when they didn't do what they were told? Either that or he was forced to play players in their natural positions and next week we'll be back to the same hoof ball to Kyle pish.

Still think he has to go at the end of the season.

Yeah dead funny. I mean why wouldn't fans be demanding the sacking of their manager, after a 5-0 defeat, as opposed to four defeats in a row?

Tit!

If he plays Kyle next week he should be sacked.

It's depressingly likely that Kyle will play. Malcolm is suspended next week and I'll be very surprised if Forrest or Shankland start.

Wouldn't surprise me if he shoehorns McLaughlin back into the team as well.

I don't think McLaughlin is the problem, he's done a decent enough job whenever I've seen him play this season. I didn't see him against Forfar where I from what I've read he had a shocker? It's Kyle for me that ruins the play when we for whatever reason just resort to punting long balls to him aimlessly and he goes down at the slightest notion of contact then spends the next 5 minutes moaning at the ref as the other team breaks towards our goal.

Guest honestrae95

I'm a big fan of 4-3-2-1 and have been saying since the start of the season that it would suit us better than a 4-4-2. I'd go for this next week,-

..............................Hutton.......................

McAusland...Campbell...Lithgow...Pope

................Hunter...Gilmour..................

McGowan........McLaughlin........Donald

..........................Moffat..........................

Subs- Newman, Kyle, Longridge, Crawford, Forrest, Shankland

I would go for 11 guys doing what they are telt by Roberts

he kens what to dae after how long he has been in the game

send out the u19's as long as they do what they are telt Marko knows we will win every week

I wouldn't say McLaughlin is a problem, he's pretty much done what's been asked of him this season. The issue is more that yesterday's 4 in midfield worked well and there's no need to change it next week, but I suspect Roberts might do just that so that he can play McLaughlin.

I think a 4-2-3-1 could work, though I don't think playing behind the striker is a role that would suit McLaughlin. I'd say it's probably both Forrest's and Shankland's natural position so either of them would do for me in Malcolm's absence. I think McAusland is also suspended for next week's game. I'd be tempted to play McLaughlin at RB against East Fife if it means the midfield is unchanged, but I expect either Hunter or McGowan will move to full back with McLaughlin coming into midfield, along with Kyle replacing Malcolm.

Yeah dead funny. I mean why wouldn't fans be demanding the sacking of their manager, after a 5-0 defeat, as opposed to four defeats in a row?

Tit!

I think you are missing my point. You had 4 defeats in a row. We had only won 1 and drawn 3 in 18 games prior to last weeks win against Brechin.

We have had fans call for Sheerin to go but not start a vile thread asking him to f**k off like your fans have done with your manager. Its just a bit over the top dont you think.

Its almost like a mob mentality.

I think you are missing my point. You had 4 defeats in a row. We had only won 1 and drawn 3 in 18 games prior to last weeks win against Brechin.

We have had fans call for Sheerin to go but not start a vile thread asking him to f**k off like your fans have done with your manager. Its just a bit over the top dont you think.

Its almost like a mob mentality.

What's vile about it apart from the title, which I can see why people would disagree with the wording.

I'd go as far to say as atleast 75% of the Ayr fans are totally disillusioned by Roberts and want him gone we're just being more vocal about it.

And what mob mentality about it exactly?

We all feel the same way, it's not as if we're attacking peoples opinions, we're just stating fact that he's failed in his remit as a manager. The same glaringly obvious mistakes from last season are being made again, nothing has improved, we're just lucky to have a better squad. He clearly isn't cut out for it at this level and we're wanting better for our £15 a week. Disgruntled customers complain to companies, football is no different.

Archived