F**k Off Roberts

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez. You would think Ayr United were bottom of the league the way are reacting to Roberts.

Ayr have just lost back to back games against Airdrie and Forfar, that is unnaceptable to any team in this league surely

Ayr have just lost back to back games against Airdrie and Forfar, that is unnaceptable to any team in this league surely

Aye thats right blame the poor old manager,,,,,,you guys, everyone knows Ayr has become a soft touch.

Aye thats right blame the poor old manager,,,,,,you guys, everyone knows Ayr has become a soft touch.

A fcuking soft touch, I'm the fcuking soft touch for paying £15 to watch a shite Forfar team quite rightly beating us 3-2 rather than spending the time with my family.

It wasn't even an exciting 3-2, it was a piss poor boring as fcuk 3-2.

Sack the coupon bursting b*****d

Someone on The Honest Page posted that Stranraer are 6/4 on Saturday, fill your boots, Ayr can only avoid a defeat if they fluke it on Saturday, Stranraer are at least a level above Ayr at the moment.

A fcuking soft touch, I'm the fcuking soft touch for paying £15 to watch a shite Forfar team quite rightly beating us 3-2 rather than spending the time with my family.

It wasn't even an exciting 3-2, it was a piss poor boring as fcuk 3-2.

And to your credit you will continue to do so regardless because like many on here you live in eternal hope that one day the glory years will return.

We're all mad not just you.

And to your credit you will continue to do so regardless because like many on here you live in eternal hope that one day the glory years will return.

Ach well, I got 10 relatively good years b4 my 35 years of misery apart from a few gems.

The glory years!! PMSL

Jeez. You would think Ayr United were bottom of the league the way are reacting to Roberts.

Oh, can you only want a manager sacked when you're bottom of the league? Someone should have said...

Youve got to love Ayr fans, everyone that beats them are just plain sh1te.

Sorry but losing at home to Forfar is not acceptable - that's just the way it is. Losing repeatedly is unforgivable.

Oh, can you only want a manager sacked when you're bottom of the league? Someone should have said...

Not only that, despite being bottom of the league the majority of Arbroath fans don't want Sheerin sacked!

Sorry but losing at home to Forfar is not acceptable - that's just the way it is. Losing repeatedly is unforgivable.

Not only that, despite being bottom of the league the majority of Arbroath fans don't want Sheerin sacked!

Why is it not acceptable?

Have some common sense here Cresto11, we're talking about a team from a town of 46,000 being outplayed and deservedly beaten at home to Postman Pat and the villagers.

Otherwise known as the blurb for 'Ayr United: A Concise History'.

Archived