F**k Off Roberts

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty apathetic about a boycott.

So am I, just not looking forward to the Saturday I decide to stay at home, better folk than me have already reached that day.

Guest honestrae95

A boycott would achieve absolutely nothing.

It's apathy that achieves nothing.

Apathy is when you'd prefer the opposing team to win rather than your own.

Apathy is when you'd prefer the opposing team to win rather than your own.

You obviously have never spoken to me about Ayr United, will be at the halfway line as usual if you'd like to impart your wisdom.

I'll probably be at the wall exploding if they're non-trying as usual, you just keep clapping in the event of an undeserved win, undeserved wins don't make anyone eager for the next game, the crowds or rather the lack of crowds appear to back that up.

You obviously have never spoken to me about Ayr United, will be at the halfway line as usual if you'd like to impart your wisdom.

I'll probably be at the wall exploding if they're non-trying as usual, you just keep clapping in the event of an undeserved win, undeserved wins don't make anyone eager for the next game, the crowds or rather the lack of crowds appear to back that up.

Well if your at the halfway line you've probably seen Honestrae not being happy about poor wins.

Or slagging the linesman's Sambas.

Reached the f**k off Roberts stage about 2 years ago, might as well continue.

Says it all when not only fans of other teams in the league but also players are calling him utterly clueless. Seen one on twitter yesterday and one said pretty much that to me in person today.

On paper we have a decent squad who should be there or there abouts for a playoff spot, however we're utterly rank on the park

You just need to take a look at the "management" on the sidelines on a Saturday and everything you need to know is evident.

Absolute chalk and cheese to Reidy and McKenzie.

Well if your at the halfway line you've probably seen Honestrae not being happy about poor wins.

Or slagging the linesman's Sambas.

Reached the f**k off Roberts stage about 2 years ago, might as well continue.

Says it all when not only fans of other teams in the league but also players are calling him utterly clueless. Seen one on twitter yesterday and one said pretty much that to me in person today.

On paper we have a decent squad who should be there or there abouts for a playoff spot, however we're utterly rank on the park

You just need to take a look at the "management" on the sidelines on a Saturday and everything you need to know is evident.

Absolute chalk and cheese to Reidy and McKenzie.

So he says 1 thing and does another?

So he says 1 thing and does another?

To be honest like myself and a few of the other posters on here that he goes to the game with, we are all pretty vocal when its going to shite on the pitch. Although we still go back every week for more punishment.

Its that time of year again, what have you guys been celebrating this time? :P

I celebrated our win against Albion Rovers, which secured our Second Division safety, as if it were the SPL title, Scottish Cup, Champions League Final, Man Booker Prize, Eurovision, a Euromillions triple rollover and Ryder Cup rolled into one.

Thankfully these celebrations have proven not to be premature.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We have been starved of a team for so long now that we are jumping at any positives at all that we get to make us happy. A goal from our own half. A result against airdrie at home. A goal from Kyle. We get ourselves so excited at the basic fundamentals that it makes the crushing reality of our shiteness so much harder to take. We are all climbing up so high so easily and slamming down so hard that the depths of despair are becoming the norm. Ayr United is rotting our brain like crack cocaine

We have been starved of a team for so long now that we are jumping at any positives at all that we get to make us happy. A goal from our own half. A result against airdrie at home. A goal from Kyle. We get ourselves so excited at the basic fundamentals that it makes the crushing reality of our shiteness so much harder to take. We are all climbing up so high so easily and slamming down so hard that the depths of despair are becoming the norm. Ayr United is rotting our brain like crack cocaine

You are all starting to sound like England fans !

Just go with the flow . Accept that you are a middle of the road club like ourselves who will occasionally over achieve , but at present have found your level.

Archived