F**k Off Roberts

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About a dozen posts across 4 threads about Ayr and not one bite......at least you are persistent

I think its 4 posts over 3 threads but you are right I haven't had any bites :angry:

I'll stop now.

Just checked, at present there are 24 places between Killie and Ayr in the leagues...........has the gap ever been bigger?

Alloa Athletic - second in the league with one of the brightest young managers in Scottish football yet struggling to get gates of 400 - fans failing to see that they are diddies. Baffling!

I'm pretty sure he knows Alloa are diddies. I think it's the fact that some fans of a team 15 points behind the one struggling to get gates of 400 think they might not be that he's making a point about.

1356643939[/url]' post='6925339']

We have one of the best run clubs in div 2 on and off the park

The club are working hard am sure to get more punters through the door

I have to agree that the club is one of the best run.There is a few bad apples that we need to get rid of.Robert Wilson gets dogs abuse and here's a man that puts in a lot of hours to look after the clubs security and the day to day things.Boys were great in training tonight and glad to see paddy back from Ireland .

1356646142[/url]' post='6925460']

Some Ayr fans have let themselves down disgracefully . He might not be a good boss but he is not deliberately losing and the personal abuse is awful

Agreed,it's not acceptable to abuse people at their place of work but every club has them unfortunately .

I think its 4 posts over 3 threads but you are right I haven't had any bites :angry:

I'll stop now.

Just checked, at present there are 24 places between Killie and Ayr in the leagues...........has the gap ever been bigger?

Dindeleux out on the Toon

post-20109-0-34049000-1356660400_thumb.j

What alot of clubs and footballers seem to forget is that the fans are their in essence their pay masters.

If it wasn't for us coming through the turnstiles weeks in week out their wouldn't have an existence.

So if the fan's aren't happy with what's being served up on/off the field then they are more than welcome to voice their opinion about it.

At the moment for Marko it's only going to get worse if he doesn't improve what we're seeing on the field.

He's the manager so the buck has to stop with him like it does in every other walk of life when someone isn't performing it's up to the manager to discover why and improve their performance.

Currently this isn't happening for a few of the players who consistently disappear during matches, more frighteningly it isn't the youth players it's the players you would look for, for experience like McCann and McStay.

On the plus side he's getting the best out of players like Moff / Winters who are giving 100% for the jersey every week but with no support from behind them it's a very fruitless endeavour at times and very frustrating to watch.

winters is an empty shirt

Toom tabard :(

I hope The Hoor turns it around for United. Great player for Thistle and yourselves. Sounds like an interesting situation at Somerset off the field. Hope the fans, management, players and the board/Cameron can pull together to get you back up the league. Only half way through the season and I'm sure Roberts is learning lessons every week.

Archived