F**k Off Roberts

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

doesnt really matter if he was provoked ..he needs to get himself out of the situation ..if he has went for a fan then he shouldnt manage another game for ayr utd ...

If he has attacked a fan then fair enough. However, if it was an exchange of verbals surely the fan should be big enough to take abuse back?

OK he is doing shite as a manager but why on earth would an Ayr fan call him 'scum' that is fucking embarrassing on their part and has nothing to do with his managerial ability.

The guy was a fantastic player for Ayr and he is called 'scum'? Disgusting really.

OK he is doing shite as a manager but why on earth would an Ayr fan call him 'scum' that is fucking embarrassing on their part and has nothing to do with his managerial ability.

The guy was a fantastic player for Ayr and he is called 'scum'? Disgusting really.

first line yes

first part of 2nd line is questionable

Just what I was thinking, can't help thinking "Killie" might have been mentioned in there somewhere!

Thats what am saying was something like "killie scum" rather than just calling the guy scum

The guy is starting out in management, the last thing he wants to do is be sh*t, no matter his previous employers.

By the way, not having a go. Just think we are so far off being rivals to them up the road, and in some quarters being pitied, that we need to get our priorities in order. Stranraer and Albion are our rivals!

Gary Bollan?

Gary Bollan would be an excellent appointment. I think it's inevitable that Roberts will leave at some point in the not too distant future but I can see this dragging on for a while and Roberts eventually being replaced by someone from within the club.

Guest honestrae95

Here here Neilly. Marko was getting dogs abuse and was called 'scum' by some old thicko, now i'm not condoning Markos actions but even the most layed-back man in the world would reply to that. I think Marko maybe shouted something like ''Some 'fans' you are!'' and made a gesture, he did not sware verbally.

Don't worry Derek, when you sober up in the morning you'll regret starting this thread. You're love for Marko is a bit OTT anyway!

Regardless of how shite this current team appears to be, replacing Roberts with our usual pish will just about finish us as a senior club,perhaps Lachlan could up Roberts' budget to a level comparable to Reid and see where it takes us.

Unfortunately I'm in hospitality this Saturday, I'd much rather watch Final Score these days.

Regardless of how shite this current team appears to be, replacing Roberts with our usual pish will just about finish us as a senior club,perhaps Lachlan could up Roberts' budget to a level comparable to Reid and see where it takes us.

Unfortunately I'm in hospitality this Saturday, I'd much rather watch Final Score these days.

Why do such bad things happen to good people?

Gary Bollan would be a great choice , he's not a rookie manager got good experience at Livi , The Ayr Chairman has got to stand up and take the blame for giving Roberts the job ( I didn't see many fans unhappy at the time of appointment )

Archived