The 'What I Got for Xmas' Thread

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also got Die Hard 1&2 on DVD bizarrely. I remember in one of them (2 I think) a scene where a black guy in a white coat holds on for dear life on the wing on an aircraft and then gets sucked in by the propeller and it cuts to the inside where his blood and guts end up. That put me off (I was about 12 mind) Die Hard so this will prove interesting.

You know you're getting old when 1) you receive socks as a present and 2) are actually relatively happy with this as you think "aye, I could be doing with some more socks". My thoughts this morning when I opened my presents.

I got quite a bit - some new clothes including a new jacket, a pair of adidas gazelles (well pleased with those), chocolates, aftershave, generic toileteries, a Pars calender and book, the Everton FC autobiography, Ted on dvd and a bottle of blue label Smirnoff. Quite a good haul in fairness!

Merry Christmas, fellow P&Bers - hope you enjoy what remains of today.

jj.png

Ha! It most certainly was not pleasing! But neither was unexpected, since I've not had a present in a couple of years (since I broke up with my ex-bird; indeed I never had presents for the few years before that either; not that I expect anything).

Partick Thistle Sambas. 8)

Samba-Black-Yellow-Red01.jpg

Quality pair of shoes, seriously contemplated getting them a while back.

I'm seriously worried that I'm converting to the Partick way of life right now. :lol:

Anyway got the usual chocolate, DVDs, jumper, shirt and some other stuff on top including a new camera, which I neither aske for it actually needed, but I'm chuffed to have gotten it. Oh aye and the whole Game of Thrones book set.

Quality pair of shoes, seriously contemplated getting them a while back.

I'm seriously worried that I'm converting to the Partick way of life right now. :lol:

Follow Thistle if you want quality football and not just hoofball.

Barcelona even put our home top as their away top in our honour.

Follow Thistle if you want quality football and not just hoofball.

Barcelona even put our home top as their away top in our honour.

Haha good effort, but I'll stick to what I know thanks, frustrating and equally exciting at times. Mind you if you produce any more cracking pink away tops, I may convert, but only if I can buy them for a tenner like the last time.

I had to visit the local Immigration today (never a good experience) .

I got 90days extension so I could live wife my wife and son until the 25th March and then go through the shity process again. That was far my greatest present.

Worse was breaking down on the bus backlaugh.gif Two hours wait or a 20min walk! I for 2 hrs waiting until the bus got fixed, no way was I walking in 33degree heat!! Happy daysbiggrin.gif

Archived