The 'What I Got for Xmas' Thread

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could a cuddle from the missus then peace and quiet as she's buggered off to her brother's house to see the kids open their presents.

So banana and honey on toast, a cup of coffee and Soviet Storm on the military channel. Bliss :D

Money

Clothes

Sweets

Toiletries

All the normal shit. Not got them all yet, brother has yet to come over and he always gives me something awesome.

Prize of the bunch is a pair of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles lounge pants. Wearing them right now. biggrin.gif

edit: I suppose the laptop I bought last week counts since most of the Christmas money will cover that when I put it in the bank later in the week.

Andy, I know exactly what you mean with the kids opening their presents, it's magic to see.

I got a Rotary watch

200 ml of Boss Bottled

One day in the life of Ivan Denisovich

Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail by Hunter S. Thompson

The new BlackAdder book

A book on Pablo Escobar

That's my lot. My sister has bought me Stramash which I'll get when we go to my mum's for dinner later. My mum gets our telly licence each year for our Christmas :lol:

Delighted with my watch, mentioned it in passing to my wife months ago and she remembered the exact one I looked at. What a woman!

Guest honestrae95

My mum raided JD sports by the looks of things.

Enjoy your Ellesse tracksuit then, i'm sure it'll be lovely with your replica Livi shirt!:P

Archived