Sons' sorrow

Am I missing something here or is your arithmetic hopeless.

The distances you have just quoted implies Ayr is bang in the middle between Dumbarton and Stranraer. So none are closer.

I misread.

My point was that Stranraer is further away from Dumbarton than Ayr.

My arithmetic isn't hopeless. I have an E in "O" Grade Arithmetic so I'm qualified as an Arithmetician.

I misread.

My arithmetic isn't hopeless. I have an E in "O" Grade Arithmetic so I'm qualified as an Arithmetician.

Aye, think you picked up the initial debate wrong.

It was brough up that Ayr based Aggy was possibly sick of the travel hence why he signed for Stranraer. My argument was that the distance between Ayr and Stranraer (or more the travel time) was actually more than Ayr to Dumbarton.

Turns out it's very similar.

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2016-05-12 at 12.43.23.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2016-05-12 at 12.43.43.png

Very little difference...unless I've made a mistake/I'm being whooshed.

No whooshing from me ST08. See my post to Optimistic - I made a James Hunt of reading the original question.

I misread.

I actually confused myself when I typed it into Google Maps and did the same as you calculating the distance between Stranraer and Ayr and Stranraer and Dumbarton.

I have a very impressive A (band 1) in Intermediate 2 maths as well  8)  8)  8)

Aye, think you picked up the initial debate wrong.

I did indeed - spent 3 1/2 hours in a hot garage in a hot boiler suit replacing fiddly pieces on my motorbike, then decided whilst suffering from heat exhaustion to go onto P&B and join a debate without reading it correct.

Dot't care though, my bike's working again and that's much more important!!!

I actually confused myself when I typed it into Google Maps and did the same as you calculating the distance between Stranraer and Ayr and Stranraer and Dumbarton.

I have a very impressive A (band 1) in Intermediate 2 maths as well  8)  8)  8)

And I'm a qualified Accounting Technician, so I know f*** all about numbers..... 8)

Stevie's been massively bigging up Stirling the whole match. Now just awarded him motm.

Trying to entice him in.

He has already signed for you for next season along with our right back, Pettigrew.

Heard Grant Gallagher is off to Morton too.

He has already signed for you for next season along with our right back, Pettigrew.

Where are you hearing that?

I'd be surprised if Gall was off to Morton.  I'm torn on the big man, on one hand he didn't have the greatest of seasons and struggled to hold down a permanent position.  On the other hand, he did show in some games what he was capable of and he pisses off S08 something awful.  Tough decision to keep or punt.

I'd be surprised if Gall was off to Morton. I'm torn on the big man, on one hand he didn't have the greatest of seasons and struggled to hold down a permanent position. On the other hand, he did show in some games what he was capable of and he pisses off S08 something awful. Tough decision to keep or punt.

😂😂😂😂

Directly from your management team and scout at Livingston on Saturday apparently (very reliable).

No surprise on Stirling obviously, slight surprise on Pettigrew (solid defender who gets forward, questionable distribution) and also Gallagher (big fan of and thought he’d stay with Aitken though I am sure he impressed Duffy the season before and also note he scored a few against them in the first cup game)

I have a very impressive A (band 1) in Intermediate 2 maths as well 8)8)8)

Failed his Higher maths.

I hope you're right with that mate, it's only fair you give us a player after we saved your season by giving you Willie Gibson back.

I'd be surprised if Gall was off to Morton.  I'm torn on the big man, on one hand he didn't have the greatest of seasons and struggled to hold down a permanent position.  On the other hand, he did show in some games what he was capable of and he pisses off S08 something awful.  Tough decision to keep or punt.

:lol: I'm actually writing a special something for a well known local newspaper at the moment and I've written the most fair and diplomatic assessment of his time with us that I could. It's almost beautiful reading.

Failed his Higher maths.

Didn't even sit it m8. Failed two NABs and got told I'd be best to drop down  :lol:

:lol: I'm actually writing a special something for a well known local newspaper at the moment and I've written the most fair and diplomatic assessment of his time with us that I could. It's almost beautiful reading.

We'll be the judge of that...

Directly from your management team and scout at Livingston on Saturday apparently (very reliable).

No surprise on Stirling obviously, slight surprise on Pettigrew (solid defender who gets forward, questionable distribution) and also Gallagher (big fan of and thought he’d stay with Aitken though I am sure he impressed Duffy the season before and also note he scored a few against them in the first cup game)

I'm slightly surprised that we've managed to get them signed (or to agree to sign) as their season isn't done and could quite easily end up in the same division as us.  I'd be happy with both players, although very little is known of Pettigrew.

We'll be the judge of that...

moonster and I will be hunting you down if it's not, there's two of us now you know.

On second thoughts I'll change it...

"Grant Gallagher - 10 Hero, leader legend. The white Yaya Toure never looked back from a stonking debut"

I misread.

Christ, I thought I was the only guy in the world with an E in arithmetic !

My wife went to uni, got a degree but I earn more than her ...............