Sons' sorrow

I don't agree that postponing games was the right course of action, people should be free to make their own decisions about what to do or how to grieve if that's what they want to do. I assume we were training yesterday anyway.

That being said I'm away next weekend and I'm actually gutted to be missing it (can't remember the last time I thought that tbh) so if the SPFL want to wait until after the funeral to get games back on then my own point of view may change ...

33 minutes ago, Clarko_son said:

I don't agree that postponing games was the right course of action, people should be free to make their own decisions about what to do or how to grieve if that's what they want to do. I assume we were training yesterday anyway.

That being said I'm away next weekend and I'm actually gutted to be missing it (can't remember the last time I thought that tbh) so if the SPFL want to wait until after the funeral to get games back on then my own point of view may change ...

I’m sure we’ll hear maybe tomorrow about this weekends games. Hopefully if rangers game v Napoli goes ahead then we should be fine for all spfl games at the weekend 

9 minutes ago, Sons fan 1872 said:

I’m sure we’ll hear maybe tomorrow about this weekends games. Hopefully if rangers game v Napoli goes ahead then we should be fine for all spfl games at the weekend 

Waiting on Rangers to do the rational thing for the good of Scottish football. These truly are unprecedented times.

Some positives maybe from the PP is that Mckee and Mclean have more time to return and will give Garrity more time to mix with the squad.

Hopefully we can kick on with less stress by taking this as game no 1 not no 7...petty and psychological  i know but so much of football is.

Also as mentioned by SONS FC lets hope the M.O.M curse is broken.If I were a manager I would bin it until the season is over.

51 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Calling the @microdave Claxon. I dont see a match thread for this week (unless im blind) and don't want anyone else starting one..........

Is there any chance of it actually going ahead? I’m not sure I could face enjoying myself during this period of forced mourning.