Sons' sorrow

Just saw the tackle there. Is that it? Bad challenge aye but, as has been said, if they want to play adult football they'll need to deal with it. Take of your blue tinted specs BallochSonsfan

Doesn't matter whether it was a yellow or a red, it was a bad tackle but that doesn't justify the deaths threats, the abuse, the calls for him to be tracked down and beaten up, to be jailed for assault, for the referee and linesman to be sacked and the pages and pages of bile, hatred and intolerance we are seeing online. It's a game of football - bad tackles happen.

We seem to be dragged into the perceived conspiracy against Rangers and personally, I want no part of it.

2 minutes ago, Sons FC said:

Doesn't matter whether it was a yellow or a red, it was a bad tackle but that doesn't justify the deaths threats, the abuse, the calls for him to be tracked down and beaten up, to be jailed for assault, for the referee and linesman to be sacked and the pages and pages of bile, hatred and intolerance we are seeing online. It's a game of football - bad tackles happen.

We seem to be dragged into the perceived conspiracy against Rangers and personally, I want no part of it.

Absolutely right. There is a fundamental problem within the collective psyche of the rangers support. Incapable of rational, reasoned thought and convinced that they are persecuted at all times. Absurd people.

3 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

I see that noted Dumbarton fan / undercover journo / insufferable know-it-all @Jan Vojáček is starting a podcast with/about the club. That should be good. I've never listened to a podcast before, mainly because I've seen a vagina, but I will seek this one out.

I can't take much credit for this to be fair. Shaun, who does the social media videos and stuff, asked me if I fancied it - and I thought, why not. But he's been the driving force behind it all, I'm just the handsome face fronting it.

We've got a special guest lined up for episode one, which I'm looking forward to.

13 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

I can't take much credit for this to be fair. Shaun, who does the social media videos and stuff, asked me if I fancied it - and I thought, why not. But he's been the driving force behind it all, I'm just the handsome face fronting it.

We've got a special guest lined up for episode one, which I'm looking forward to.

Is it the actual Jan?

1 hour ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Just saw the tackle there. Is that it? Bad challenge aye but, as has been said, if they want to play adult football they'll need to deal with it. Take of your blue tinted specs BallochSonsfan

It was a bad tackle.

I view it exactly the same way as Kevin Nichol's tackle in the last league game of last season. We were all pissed off that Nichol made such a poor challenge late in a meaningless game. 

The reaction from some Rangers fans has been way ott. Ultimately its a bad tackle that you see at all levels of football in all leagues in the world. It's unfortunate that it happened, but the reality is that tackles like that happen. Doesn't mean that fans can pretend it wasn't a bad one, but equally the reaction wishing all sorts in Love is wrong.

Bad tackles happen. They'll never be removed from football. If the Kevin Nichol tackle was a bad one last May then there's no grounds for us to pretend that Love's challenge wasn't. 

39 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Ally Love IMO.

35 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

It was a bad tackle.

I view it exactly the same way as Kevin Nichol's tackle in the last league game of last season. We were all pissed off that Nichol made such a poor challenge late in a meaningless game. 

The reaction from some Rangers fans has been way ott. Ultimately its a bad tackle that you see at all levels of football in all leagues in the world. It's unfortunate that it happened, but the reality is that tackles like that happen. Doesn't mean that fans can pretend it wasn't a bad one, but equally the reaction wishing all sorts in Love is wrong.

Bad tackles happen. They'll never be removed from football. If the Kevin Nichol tackle was a bad one last May then there's no grounds for us to pretend that Love's challenge wasn't. 

Rangers player dived imo