Sons' sorrow

37 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Any idea what’s on down at the stadium tonight? Clocked the floodlights on about half 6 and can hear a bit of shouting. Those daft wee Rangers weans don’t appear to have a fixture.

Seen in an article/interview with JG he mentioned a friendly match he was playing in.

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Any idea what’s on down at the stadium tonight? Clocked the floodlights on about half 6 and can hear a bit of shouting. Those daft wee Rangers weans don’t appear to have a fixture.

Aye, closed door friendly 

seen as the dust has settled on the weekend...ive got to say that is the best i have seen us play in probably 12 months ( since the start of last season) it actually kid of reminded me of how we play under SA when we were top scorers away from home in the chmpionship. Happy to absorb presure but equally happy to get bodies forward especially on the counter. It was good to watch. 

Long may it continue....and long may Faz continue to prove me wrong. Roll on stenny at the weekend!!

Having been at your ground on Saturday and viewing the surrounding area it would not surprise me in the slightest if the owners sell it for housing and build a new ground elsewhere.Absolutely stunning down by the bowling club.Even in the stand looking across to the new flats and estuary.

Edited by the philosopher
Typing error

Having been at your ground on Saturday and viewing the surrounding area it would not surprise me in the slightest if the owners sell it for housing and build a new ground elsewhere.Absolutely stunning down by the bowling club.Even in the stand looking across to the new flats and estuary.

You don’t need to be a Philosopher to figure that out.

11 hours ago, the philosopher said:

Successive owners have been trying, and failing, to do that for a decade.

Anyone know if we will have highlights of Saturday up? SPFL put out their lower league round up and our match is the only one missing from it, which is annoying (especially when you think "ach I'll just watch the other games and wait for ours"). 

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Anyone know if we will have highlights of Saturday up? SPFL put out their lower league round up and our match is the only one missing from it, which is annoying (especially when you think "ach I'll just watch the other games and wait for ours"). 

Weren't all the comms down at the club at the weekend ?

19 minutes ago, Frank Quitely said:

Weren't all the comms down at the club at the weekend ?

Yeah pixellot didn’t capture the game due to the Wi-Fi being down. Only the go pros were operational 

2 hours ago, Sons fan 1872 said:

Interesting Stuart carswell is away just now on holiday? So Definitely wasn’t at training last night 🤔3CD34BD7-B928-4EA3-891E-C0E071BB901C.thumb.jpeg.221e1430eb65deee1715d3ce1f164ee7.jpeg

Sounded like we had a bounce match as opposed to training. But I don't see a mega issue with it if he is away for a few days midweek and nothing out of hand which will influence his form etc.

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I wasn't sure if with the new analysis stuff we would be recording it for the that too. Strange if you need WiFi to record the game only but I don't know exactly how the Pixellot system works tbh.

Gutting if true as I missed the match and was looking forward to seeing the highlights!

9 minutes ago, squeezebox-son said:

I wasn't sure if with the new analysis stuff we would be recording it for the that too. Strange if you need WiFi to record the game only but I don't know exactly how the Pixellot system works tbh.

Gutting if true as I missed the match and was looking forward to seeing the highlights!

Yeah unfortunately it doesn’t work without Wi-Fi.  Will be back for the Elgin game and highlights will follow. 

3 hours ago, Sons fan 1872 said:

Interesting Stuart carswell is away just now on holiday? So Definitely wasn’t at training last night 🤔3CD34BD7-B928-4EA3-891E-C0E071BB901C.thumb.jpeg.221e1430eb65deee1715d3ce1f164ee7.jpeg

This could have been pre arranged with the management. If so no problem in my opinion. Players have lives and need a holiday just like us. Less important to miss a game than miss pre season.

9 hours ago, TamCarson said:

This could have been pre arranged with the management. If so no problem in my opinion. Players have lives and need a holiday just like us. Less important to miss a game than miss pre season.

Yup agree just thought it was strange but hopefully all pre agreed as he’s had a smashing start to the season