Sons' sorrow

Really don't care about rangers or there ground staff. It was Farrell and the team that has us where we are.

Now onto the club in general, Premier members? What's that about? £500, get into the fancy bar at 2,(lol). Car pass, and nibbles at half time. Count it up, season ticket, car parking and burgers or pie at half time is way better value. Oops forgot and the bar well before kick off. The hospitality team need taught some tough lessons in corporate hospitality. 

23 minutes ago, Sawkye said:

Really don't care about rangers or there ground staff. It was Farrell and the team that has us where we are.

Now onto the club in general, Premier members? What's that about? £500, get into the fancy bar at 2,(lol). Car pass, and nibbles at half time. Count it up, season ticket, car parking and burgers or pie at half time is way better value. Oops forgot and the bar well before kick off. The hospitality team need taught some tough lessons in corporate hospitality. 

The premier membership we've offered for a while now? That premier membership?

Faz saying we've agreed a deal for another player with experience. Starting to think this squad is looking a bit on the old side, I think only Lynch and Wilson are our only two players under 25? I'd like to see some younger guys with a bit of pace and energy added because we literally have no pace in the side right now. 

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Faz saying we've agreed a deal for another player with experience. Starting to think this squad is looking a bit on the old side, I think only Lynch and Wilson are our only two players under 25? I'd like to see some younger guys with a bit of pace and energy added because we literally have no pace in the side right now. 

Was thinking this the other day. I wasn’t sure if Tam Brindley was still out a club after being released? I’d have him back for our midfield….one from the Duffy era who wasn’t terrible 

29 minutes ago, DobbiesAgent said:

Was thinking this the other day. I wasn’t sure if Tam Brindley was still out a club after being released? I’d have him back for our midfield….one from the Duffy era who wasn’t terrible 

I don't really know what to think of Brindley as he was played in so many roles I've no idea what sort of player he actually is. No idea how he has done at Forfar. 

The thing is, its only worth having players on 2-year deals if they're actually any good. Quite a few of ours are more of an expensive liability than anything. Yet, the manager and club continually seem to be giving themselves a pat on the back, as if this was some kind of masterstroke.

Master stroke from our mate faz. Getting us relegated just so we can create history by qualifying from the cup group whilst in the fourth tier. 

I wish I knew how he thinks