Sons' sorrow

27 minutes ago, Nowhereman said:

I think you'll find that only the first three are older

29 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Queens Park, Kilmarnock, Stranraer, Rangers and ourselves is the recognised order.

I think you will find that only 3 of them still exist.

That article thanking loan players stinks as well. Wright and Hutchinson didnt actually contribute all that much, I actually think Sam was a better option in goals if you compare the pros and cons of the two of them,

The only one worthy of his mention is Carlo
If we had 11 Carlos we would probably have been in the playoffs at the other end 

I have noticed there are huge numbers of comments on facebook posts from the club and on twitter from fans stating their intention to withdraw season ticket support whilst farrell is in charge......Lng may it continue until hes gone. 

No amount of begging through club statements will change anyones mind.

We are currently Releasing more statements than Sevco and thats saying something

47 minutes ago, DobbiesAgent said:

That article thanking loan players stinks as well. Wright and Hutchinson didnt actually contribute all that much, I actually think Sam was a better option in goals if you compare the pros and cons of the two of them,

If we had 11 Carlos we would probably have been in the playoffs at the other end 

I think the club deserve criticism for most things they are currently doing/not doing but I thought that was a fairly bog standard end of season piece, maybe just a bit more in depth than the usual paragraph which isn’t a bad thing. They are hardly going to just thank one of them or put an article up saying they were pish.

8 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I think the club deserve criticism for most things they are currently doing/not doing but I thought that was a fairly bog standard end of season piece, maybe just a bit more in depth than the usual paragraph which isn’t a bad thing. They are hardly going to just thank one of them or put an article up saying they were pish.

Will be interesting to see what comes of the rest of the squad discussions

1 hour ago, DobbiesAgent said:

You rate Ramsbottom as the better keeper ?  Wow, just WOW.

1 hour ago, sarti pooh said:

Has our SLO reached out to communicate to fans in any way during the last couple of weeks?

I thought it was her job to be a bridge between club and fans so just wondering if this has happened and I've missed it.

Forgot we even had an SLO.......

30 minutes ago, Frank Quitely said:

You rate Ramsbottom as the better keeper ?  Wow, just WOW.

If I had to choose between the two, I think I would choose him yes,

But that wasnt my point, my point is they are both terrible in their own ways. Ramsbottom cost us goals from his inability to come for any sort of cross or spill loose balls into his own area. 

Wright was a bombscare when i came to distribution. every game he played at least 90% of his goalkicks resulted in a throwin for the opposition. We spent pretty much 45 mins camped in our own half from his shin-ing drop kicks 10 yards up the park. He was equally as incapable imo.

35 minutes ago, DobbiesAgent said:

If I had to choose between the two, I think I would choose him yes,

But that wasnt my point, my point is they are both terrible in their own ways. Ramsbottom cost us goals from his inability to come for any sort of cross or spill loose balls into his own area. 

Wright was a bombscare when i came to distribution. every game he played at least 90% of his goalkicks resulted in a throwin for the opposition. We spent pretty much 45 mins camped in our own half from his shin-ing drop kicks 10 yards up the park. He was equally as incapable imo.

Sam's distribution consisted of battering the ball off his centre defenders napper

I love a goalkeeper debate.

Ramsbottom is up there with the worst ‘keepers I’ve seen play for us.

Wright was slightly better but he was still absolutely hopeless.

Both are capable of really smart saves, both are capable of flapping and costing us goals and both are capable of making an arse of their kicks. 

We have been blessed with some good, sorry brilliant, keepers in recent times so we were undoubtedly going to hit a few diddies eventually. Unfortunatley they seem to have come along at once. Ramsbottom is garbage, 1 decent game against Aberdeen is all i can remember. Wright is a million miles away from being anywhere near a Rangers team and will likely float about the lower leagues for the remainder of his career. Hopefully Sam is not retained and Wright sent back to ibrox never to be seen again. At least Stevie recognised we needed another keeper, just a shame Wright wasnt up to it.

I didn’t think Wright was great, his positioning and shot stopping at times was suspect but in his defence the amount of times our defenders or midfielders backed off an opposition player on the edge of the box and allowed them to get a shot away was absolutely criminal. When players have all the time in the world to place their shots with no pressure on them it’s always going to lead to the goalkeeper facing a high number of shots. I actually think a lot of the time he wasn’t even braced or expecting the shot which of course is a criticism of him, especially when it happens over and over again, but it’s also probably a symptom of him not being used to having complete donkeys infront of him. 

I’d have him over Ramsbottom every day of the week.