Jump to content

Sons' sorrow


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Daddycool said:

And you are posting on what ?

You're not very observant are you?

Sons fan in posting on Sons thread on football forum in between play breaks in the Bengals v Titans game shocker.

11:30 on Saturday night and you're posting shite on a tread for a team you don't follow. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FifeSons said:

I’d like to give MacLean the benefit of the doubt, having not been able to see the incident on the stream.

Given how poor the ref was today, I wouldn’t be shocked if he got it wrong.

Appears he may have overreacted to me. Posted on the match thread but here it is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FifeSons said:

I’d like to give MacLean the benefit of the doubt, having not been able to see the incident on the stream.

Given how poor the ref was today, I wouldn’t be shocked if he got it wrong.

I've just seen the red card on sportscene,  I know the camera was a good distance away but that looked very harsh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Johnny Red said:

Get some hankies, a pot noodle, turn on babestation and f**k off. Iv heard enough dug shi*te. Someone obviously never got a sausage roll at half time hospitality 🤣

Your pie stand was enough mate 

1* in the grand scheme of grounds 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

You're not very observant are you?

Sons fan in posting on Sons thread on football forum in between play breaks in the Bengals v Titans game shocker.

11:30 on Saturday night and you're posting shite on a tread for a team you don't follow. 

I do follow Dumbarton 

live been to loads of games mate hence my observations of you lot and your crap customer service.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Daddycool said:

I do follow Dumbarton 

live been to loads of games mate hence my observations of you lot and your crap customer service.

No Dumbarton fan refers to the club as "you lot".

Admit it. Who do you actually follow? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

No Dumbarton fan refers to the club as "you lot".

Admit it. Who do you actually follow? 

Dumbarton, east fife, Montrose, Morton and Dunfermline 

whoever plays when I’m off and a friend is free I attend.

you lot is what I used as you’ve turned tonight when I’ve pointed the obvious and you have not liked the points made 

you’re unfriendly staff and pointless trust 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Daddycool said:

Dumbarton, east fife, Montrose, Morton and Dunfermline 

whoever plays when I’m off and a friend is free I attend.

you lot is what I used as you’ve turned tonight when I’ve pointed the obvious and you have not liked the points made 

you’re unfriendly staff and pointless trust 

 

Quite a random selection of sides there.

I'm convinced you're talking shite on both counts (following those teams and actually having friends).

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BallochSonsFan said:

Quite a random selection of sides there.

I'm convinced you're talking shite on both counts (following those teams and actually having friends).

 

I’m from Liverpool mate

live in Bathgate 

work in government 

wide variety of mates 

each to their own 

who questions you on your support ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...