Sons' sorrow

Just now, Clarko_son said:

Oh this should be good, please proceed the floor is yours 

Ah great a dum Dumbarton man.

youve been bought out by crooks for a second time 

you’re in financial difficulties and bought by a consortium of property developers and your in a prime location 

your last owner was practically a group involving a disgrace director Andrew hosie

what are your trust doing ? Playing wee houses ? Taking your money and the doll who represents you is doing nothing but feeding her ego week after week

my pal is a member mate 

just burn your tenner 

your club is unfriendly unapproachable you ain’t gonna get any where with new sponsors

the fans voice say do nothing apart from the odd comment from yer chair 

what is the director doing ? How much did club pay fir her to do nothing but feed her ego

you do know your trust is a laughing stock of other clubs 

11 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

So you have a gripe about the club's customer service and, instead of emailing the club to complain, thought that some incoherent posts at 10pm on a fans forum were the way to highlight your concerns?

Quite what the Trust has to do with any of this I'm not quite sure, either. 

You need to go to school mate I’ve highlighted your trust shortcomings 

and your customer service has been complained about by me many times 

your fans are awe full 

2 minutes ago, Daddycool said:

your fans are awe full 

Your post in response to Clarko is littered with errors which someone else will point out. But I'll keep this brief.

Tell me, what can the Trust do to stop the majority shareholders selling their shareholding? 

As an aside the current land is not prime redevelopment site, and the Trust director on the board (as with the chairman and vice chair) is not paid a single penny.

3 minutes ago, Daddycool said:

your fans are awe full 

What a way to spend a saturday night. Did you find a Dumbarton scarf under your wife's side of the bed?

Seriously. It's saturday night. Do something less sad, bitter b*****d.

Just now, Jan Vojáček said:

Your post in response to Clarko is littered with errors which someone else will point out. But I'll keep this brief.

Tell me, what can the Trust do to stop the majority shareholders selling their shareholding? 

As an aside the current land is not prime redevelopment site, and the Trust director on the board (as with the chairman and vice chair) is not paid a single penny.

It prime development so won’t be built on ?

you are naive 

they are not paid a penny correct 

but your director does nothing says nothing chocolate teapot 

you chair a wee letter here any there 

you are going out of business mate and the customer services of your club with add to the downfall when more of your fans fall away 

your fans are awe full 
Tbf, our fans are full of awe. Awesome at supporting our team.

I will be making no more replies to this idiot and I'd urge others to not feed the troll no matter how tempting it is.

3 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

What a way to spend a saturday night. Did you find a Dumbarton scarf under your wife's side of the bed?

Seriously. It's saturday night. Do something less sad, bitter b*****d.

Like mate if I did I’d be worried 

she wouldn’t and couldn’t stoop that low

haha

1 minute ago, microdave said:

Tbf, our fans are full of awe. Awesome at supporting our team.

I will be making no more replies to this idiot and I'd urge others to not feed the troll no matter how tempting it is.

Fool 

come back in the summer when you’re gone 

like Clydebank 

2 minutes ago, Daddycool said:

It prime development so won’t be built on ?

you are naive 

they are not paid a penny correct 

but your director does nothing says nothing chocolate teapot 

you chair a wee letter here any there 

you are going out of business mate and the customer services of your club with add to the downfall when more of your fans fall away 

It could be be built on. But it needs a lot of remedial work. It's an old dry dock, it's packed with God knows what. It's not worth half as much as it was hoped it could've been worth years ago.

You said "How much did club pay fir her to do nothing but feed her ego"

You then say "They are not paid a penny, correct."

Kind of answered your own question there, no? 

So you might at least want to be consistent in what you're posting. As incoherent as it is.

I'm not sure if you're half cut or what's going on really. But I'll leave you to it. Come on a forum full of fans who care about a club, tear into said club and fanbase and then start acting up. Your attitude towards woman involved in football is shining through big time too. You might want to tone that down a wee bit.

4 minutes ago, Daddycool said:

And you are doing what ??

Watching a game of football.

Laughing that the Sons are living in your head rent free to the extent that you create a new account exclusively to post about us on a Saturday night.

9-6 Bengals at half time btw.

1 minute ago, Jan Vojáček said:

It could be be built on. But it needs a lot of remedial work. It's an old dry dock, it's packed with God knows what. It's not worth half as much as it was hoped it could've been worth years ago.

You said "How much did club pay fir her to do nothing but feed her ego"

You then say "They are not paid a penny, correct."

Kind of answered your own question there, no? 

So you might at least want to be consistent in what you're posting. As incoherent as it is.

I'm not sure if you're half cut or what's going on really. But I'll leave you to it. Come on a forum full of fans who care about a club, tear into said club and fanbase and then start acting up. Your attitude towards woman involved in football is shining through big time too. You might want to tone that down a wee bit.

I have absolutely no problem with woman in football 

let me make that 100% clear

did the trust pay for a director is my point ?

ie shares ? As per norm ?

does your director liaise with fans ?

does she communicate? My pal Dave is a trust member, he hears NOTHING from director.

that is the point the whole point and nothing but the point.

mate I’ve nothing against football in any walk of life and especially in football.  My wife has a fabulous career in a male dominated environment and I support her a thousand percent.

what I don’t like is false representation and I say to Dave time and time again what are you getting for your money at Dumbarton FC 

NOTHING. Not even a mix with fans, I tried to approach her with concerns only to be told I’ll be with you after my meal.

so you are naive and I won’t be back and I won’t even put my money into any sponsorship or whatever 

your response is as uneducated as you 

5 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

Watching a game of football.

Laughing that the Sons are living in your head rent free to the extent that you create a new account exclusively to post about us on a Saturday night.

9-6 Bengals at half time btw.

Did you ever make an account moron 

everyone has to be new