Sons' sorrow

6 minutes ago, sonsism said:

virginton for the past 6 or so months thinking about when to quote these posts:

I think you'll find I was busy 'focusing on my own club', as per your blubbering deflection tactics in the summer:

On 12/06/2021 at 16:51, sonsism said:

I’d be more focussed on your own team if I were you.  Or maybe that’s why you’re here - to take your mind off it.

And now I'm here to collect the effortless vindication, now that your squad of obvious, total haddies has been found out. 

Gutted for you. 

5a4d56c3-009d-4ae4-9451-5d5ce6055925.jpg.b09c83f72da57b876a960ec175764729.jpg

18 minutes ago, virginton said:

Not so much. 

You should just run all your transfer policy past the big, bad Morton fanbase in the future, to save you from this obvious waste of resources. 

I still stand by what I said tbh. Orsi who I mentioned has been far from the worst of signings and isn’t a bad player at this level. Ramsbottom is a fucking donkey and I was more than happy to see him replaced in the summer.

I still far prefer how Farrell approaches a transfer window to Jim Duffy. I still think he’s going to struggle to save his job but the fact he’s identified the problem positions and signed two players this early in January is an improvement on Duffy. 

Comparing last seasons squad with now I’d still take more of the squad we have now over a lot of the exit trial nobodies Duffy had us sign.  Even if we look at the ex-Morton player Duffy signed and the ex-Morton player Faz signed - Orsi is a lot better than Omar and an extremely hard worker.  I think Faz wastes him out wide a lot of the time.

I’ll absolutely concede on Buchanan tbf Virginton, he’s been rank rotten.  But in our defence he was one of the best players in our spell in the Championship.  I think if he had someone holding his hand through the games like Andy Graham and Frazer Wright used to he’d be a lot better - his decision making is humming.

18 minutes ago, sonsism said:

Comparing last seasons squad with now I’d still take more of the squad we have now over a lot of the exit trial nobodies Duffy had us sign.  Even if we look at the ex-Morton player Duffy signed and the ex-Morton player Faz signed - Orsi is a lot better than Omar and an extremely hard worker.  I think Faz wastes him out wide a lot of the time.

I’ll absolutely concede on Buchanan tbf Virginton, he’s been rank rotten.  But in our defence he was one of the best players in our spell in the Championship.  I think if he had someone holding his hand through the games like Andy Graham and Frazer Wright used to he’d be a lot better - his decision making is humming.

I think even with McGeever next to. him he looked twice the player he has since RM got injured! I wasn't overly convinced by his signing. Since he left us first time he has went a few places and never done particularly well. I always feel that players end up at a level for a reason. This is probably Gregor's... if he cuts out some of the dreadful mistakes.

9 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I’m hearing this new striker may be of a very similar ilk to the signing of a striker we completed 1462 days ago…

Similar ilk as in….as much of a fan favourite? 

2 minutes ago, DobbiesAgent said:

Arise Sir Stephen Dobbie. The son of the rock returns. 

Calling it early 

This would also add up with farrells comments about the chap coming from England 👀 could it be so 🤞🏼🤗