Sons' sorrow

I take it Brabco and the Norweigan Dream folk are just the same people essentially. The offshore thing being a vehicle to buy land and not pay duty on it much like Tony Blair has done in London. 

Anyway. Is there a bus going on Saturday or is it not worth it due to the close proximity? 

Edited by the snudge

I prefer riddles to work out who our new signing might be rather than trying to figure out what existential crisis is currently engulfing the club. Is there any reason you can't just say what you've heard? 

I know what you mean. I would rather it was communicated via official channels. As a fan, I would maybe prompt you to ask your sons trust director what is going on at the ranch.

54 minutes ago, Johnny Red said:

I know what you mean. I would rather it was communicated via official channels. As a fan, I would maybe prompt you to ask your sons trust director what is going on at the ranch.

So, you come on here peddling a rumour, then when challenged to justify it you bottle it 🤗

Anyone remember this absolute wet wipe? 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/7506581/brian-howieson-cumbernauld-dumbarton-fc-tweet-nicola-sturgeon/amp/

So after the club embarassingly deleted the original Tweet and banned the admin from posting, I am hearing on the grapevine that we are offering this c**t hospitality for the Falkirk game. If we could get some young blood on the board to educate some of these old duffers on modern day patter and how the internet works that would be great.

14 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/7506581/brian-howieson-cumbernauld-dumbarton-fc-tweet-nicola-sturgeon/amp/

So after the club embarassingly deleted the original Tweet and banned the admin from posting, I am hearing on the grapevine that we are offering this c**t hospitality for the Falkirk game. If we could get some young blood on the board to educate some of these old duffers on modern day patter and how the internet works that would be great.

If that is the case then it's absolutely mortifying for the club. Especially given this was one of his (now deleted) responses. The guy is nothing more than an arrogant snob who is certainly not owed an apology for choosing to kick off about a Tweet.

20210818_220301.thumb.jpg.a144ee1067e5668c27540aac42b12f73.jpg

7 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

If he's in hospitality then I hope somebody dips their cock in his drink and spunks on his dinner.

7 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I hope to god he hasn’t. The guys a rocket. I look forward to confirmation and we can then slight abuse his way from the stands.

12 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

This is the straw that broke the camel’s back after full-time today.

image.gif.9bc6930a3a5dd746c18b9c5f9d051bc7.gif