"Aim wee, stay wee"

I have it on good authority that if the managers tracksuits were custom styles then the entire population of West Dunbartonshire would buy them and the club would be rich, but as it is the trackies are standard styles so the club is doomed to fail.

4 hours ago, BallochSonsFan said:

Having been in Morrisons this morning, I can confirm that the fish counter was staffed by a bloke today.

Did you just assume their gender??

43 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Did you just assume their gender??

Does he not have his own gender that he has to assume someone else's.

7 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

69622D19-F357-46A6-BB6D-2E60590D3EAD.thumb.jpeg.2b0427fe3cd4578c6249d7adfc40c180.jpeg

I'm not so sure that that would be as exciting as Gregor Buchanan 🙄 stop ruining the excitement for everyone 😂

3 minutes ago, squeezeboxson said:

I'm not so sure that that would be as exciting as Gregor Buchanan 🙄 stop ruining the excitement for everyone 😂

I do agree but I also think big Balatoni is a solid signing. Bobby Barr is a massive bawbag and I’m not a fan in the slightest.

Just now, DobbiesAgent said:

I fish counter lady confirms you are way off with balatoni 

I think the fish counter wummin should doubt this source at her peril tbqhwy.

20 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I do agree but I also think big Balatoni is a solid signing. Bobby Barr is a massive bawbag and I’m not a fan in the slightest.

I think the fish counter wummin should doubt this source at her peril tbqhwy.

I’m pretty confident in the Buchanan rumour mill, certainly would rather him than balotoni. 

agreed with bobby Barr. Absolute rocket 

I'm not a big fan of Bobby Barr but he should be able to do a decent job at this level and should be an upgrade on last season's wide options imo.

Spot on.

I'm not a big fan of Bobby Barr but he should be able to do a decent job at this level and should be an upgrade on last season's wide options imo.

Bobby Barr's finest moment came at a friendly against Edinburgh City at Ainsley Park.

A famously grumpy Rovers supporter berated the team for not trying, quick as flash Bobby says 'shut yer puss ya auld c**t' as he took a throw-in.

The boy never said a word for the rest of the game, bliss.

43 minutes ago, super-son said:

I just wasn’t that fussed when he left the last time not overly impressed that we are after him again after his first spell. Surely better more promising players than him as opposed to another ageing journeyman looking for his last few pay days 

I thought Bobby Barr was pretty decent for us tbh. I’m not convinced how good he’ll be these days though.