On 11/07/2020 at 20:16, aftershocker said:
On 11/07/2020 at 17:48, TheFarPost said:
Thanks. No, the numbers didn't start at 1. I paid up a couple of minutes after posting the story on the website. But it has been initial great response. Around 120 last time I heard. We'll update... emoji122.png

I picked up this was happening from pie and Bovril, but I didn't get an email... does anyone know if season ticket holders were mailed?

Yes, an e-mail has gone to all season ticket holders (I double-checked tis morning) - and the pledge has been publicised on the Club website, on Twitter, on Facebook and on Instagram, as well as here.

If there's any problem, please just drop a note to: [email protected] 

(Don't forget to check you e-mail spam file first, though!)

Thanks for everyone who's made the pledge so far - incredible response!  We're well on our way. 👏 

Edited by TheFarPost

2 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Quiet....

#StevieAitkenTacticalGenius has signed everybody, even the Sons P&B posters.  

Heard Jim Duffy on the radio the other night...sounded really well and looking forward to the season ahead

I see he's signed Chris Erskine so maybe his interest in Hutton will have receded.

#StevieAitkenTacticalGenius has signed everybody, even the Sons P&B posters.  

26 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I see he's signed Chris Erskine so maybe his interest in Hutton will have receded.

Signing a premier leaguer obviously gave him a bigger stiffy. 

Somebody on twitter has put these together. If only! 

IMG_20200717_071008.thumb.jpg.30447805b89c1ae430504c02af08237a.jpgIMG_20200717_071012.thumb.jpg.a1565fea560fae9dbbf76982921060ce.jpg

10 hours ago, aftershocker said:

Heard Jim Duffy on the radio the other night...sounded really well and looking forward to the season ahead

Was he just on breifly or the full show?

Well that's great news that he's back to work. Hopefully we will see some announcements soon in regards to him continuing and some players signing up.

Are our players still on furlough? Does this prevent them signing for anyone else at the minute? Does it also stop them signing on with us? I know there are certain rules about being on furlough.

15 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Are our players still on furlough? Does this prevent them signing for anyone else at the minute? Does it also stop them signing on with us? I know there are certain rules about being on furlough.

Furlough to end of the month. I would hope we don't see anyone move on before then but I'm not sure furlough prevents it happening. If they can find a club paying them 100% wages instead of the 80% we're paying I'm not sure we could stand in their way.

Nothing to stop them signing with us though, we extended deals for a month to allow furlough so don't see why we can't offer more extensions.

Dropping that news when I was almost done with the sports pages and ready to clock off on a Friday afternoon wasn't what I was after DFC. 

Anyway, got Jim just there - and here's a wee extract of what he had to say. Full interview in next week's Lennox. Please buy it and find out lots of exciting stuff.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/breaking-jim-duffy-commits-future-22373383

5 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Dropping that news when I was almost done with the sports pages and ready to clock off on a Friday afternoon wasn't what I was after DFC. 

We do try our best for you, but life can't always be perfectly scheduled! ;)