Sons' sorrow

2 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Interested to see how Jai gets on in League 1. Got a ridiculous turn of pace but didn’t have much end product during his time with us. Although he did score a few screamers. I would imagine Duffy will get the best out of him. 

Pace in this league counts for a lot, and we don't really have any of it up front. He'll cause problems for defenders which should allow us to get further up the park. 

24 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Plzing. We still need more but getting a player of J.Quitongo's quality is massive. He's also strong and quick which is something we've been badly lacking going forward. 

Who were the last brothers to play for us at the same time?

Have we ever had a father and both sons having played for us before?

38 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Jan Vojacek hasn't even updated Jai's wiki yet. Standards are slipping.

Jan was flying along the A82 at about 90 despite not being able to see because of the spray to get that updated 🤣

You'll be glad to know all three pages are now updated.

2 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Plzing. We still need more but getting a player of J.Quitongo's quality is massive. He's also strong and quick which is something we've been badly lacking going forward. 

Who were the last brothers to play for us at the same time?

The Melvin twins in 1999. 

8 minutes ago, Thommo90 said:

Not sure I would bring Forbes back.  As much as he contributed last season, I don't think we need him if we have McKee.  We are already too slow in the middle of the park.

Would rather see us bring in a Stirling type who can play both wings.

He'll play Forbes on the wing, if he does sign him. Forbes lack of pace was so obvious last year because there was nobody around him with pace. We've got a fair bit of pace in the team this year and I'd say we have a much happier dressing room. We need to hope that helps Forbes enjoy his football.

Forbes has also played with Jai at Morton before, so they'll know each others game. At first I thought "nah, don't sign him" but I'm warming to the idea. McKee pinging them from one side and Forbes from the other - I've been sent current footage of Ryan McGeever thinking about this situation:

Image result for daffy duck gif"