So having checked the website I see that sadly you’re correct.

Now I’m far from a Jim Duffy critic, I reckon his hands will be pretty tied behind his back in terms of budget and being honest, we won’t be as attractive an option for a potential loanee as other part time clubs.

However you do wonder what Duffy is thinking here. Surely extending Scullion’s deal and trying him upfront would be worth a go? Tierney isn’t good enough for this level and particularly not when he get so little service. No harm to the lad, he works hard but I just don’t see the merit in retaining him. More so, in extending his deal, that gives cause for concern if you ask me.

Sake... Neither showed enough. Compared with last Jan window, bringing in the likes of Brian McLean, David Ferguson and even Boris this shows we've flatlined*

*Que, Duffy making 2/3 last minute deals.

Now I’m far from a Jim Duffy critic, I reckon his hands will be pretty tied behind his back in terms of budget and being honest, we won’t be as attractive an option for a potential loanee as other part time clubs.

Other than Arbroath and Alloa which part time clubs would be a more attractive option than ourselves? Montrose and East Fife are above us in the league but being based where we are probably gives us an advantage when it comes to loan signings, particularly when it comes to the old firm.

Duffy has a budget to play with. We've lost Tumilty, Shiels, McMillan and Frizzell and thus far have only replaced them with Wardrop and the new guy from Partick. Not mention we now have a managers fund in place which may not be much, but it's something. That's before we go into the board claiming the aims for the season are top 4.

For Duffy to get pass marks this January he has to sign a striker and a winger worthy of a starting berth. Jai Quitong + one squad filler jobber simply isn't enough at this stage.

Keeping on Tierney is absolute peak Duffy. Lazy and pointless.

If Duffy thought Tierney was worth it he'd have signed him weeks ago. Alas, we have three days until the window closes and it's clear Duffy sees his options narrowing, so he's thrown Tierney a deal.

As has been said, no offence meant to Tierney, he works hard and in all honesty I thought we had him for the season anyway so I'm not that arsed, it just doesn't say much for our prospects in the next three days.

If Duffy thought Tierney was worth it he'd have signed him weeks ago. Alas, we have three days until the window closes and it's clear Duffy sees his options narrowing, so he's thrown Tierney a deal.
As has been said, no offence meant to Tierney, he works hard and in all honesty I thought we had him for the season anyway so I'm not that arsed, it just doesn't say much for our prospects in the next three days.
This has the ring of truth about it. Tierney has the merit, dubious as it may be in reality, of playing in a striking role, whereas Scullion does not. Unless the latter is making way for an incoming forward, I think the intention might be to persevere with Tierney up top until such time as Layne returns to fitness.

Why am I suddenly coming over all nostalgic for Dennis Wyness ?

5 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Why am I suddenly coming over all nostalgic for Dennis Wyness ?

I think that's a symptom of coronavirus.

I know everyone is getting worked up over Barry Smith...but he is our assistant manager...and tbh...Hagi was just about the most invisible assistant we've ever had

So that's us now lost or punted Frizzell, Shiels and Scullion. Which leaves us seriously short in wide players. In fact our only real options are a woefully ineffective Stefan McCluskey or a wildly inconsistent PJ Crossan.

Combine that with the fact our striking options are Tierney and Isaac Layne and we have a seriously lopsided looking squad. Where the heck are the goals coming from?

4 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

I'm worrying about this club tease thread going on on Twitter - seeing ad it's based around MILLER st.

It's just a video. No need to worry.

So that's us now lost or punted Frizzell, Shiels and Scullion. Which leaves us seriously short in wide players. In fact our only real options are a woefully ineffective Stefan McCluskey or a wildly inconsistent PJ Crossan.
Combine that with the fact our striking options are Tierney and Isaac Layne and we have a seriously lopsided looking squad. Where the heck are the goals coming from?
Falkirk, Raith, Montrose, etc., ?

26 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

I'm worrying about this club tease thread going on on Twitter - seeing ad it's based around MILLER st.

Right now i would take Miller Kenneth in a heartbeat.....its better than nowt.Seriously fretting about our situation.Extending Tierney is real panic station stuff.He was effectively transfer listed.That means Duff is doubtful of getting anyone.

Whatever happened to Killie's Cameron Innes? He was a target back in August.

Ffs Tierney reeks of a panic signing.

The guy is nowhere near good enough. Once he leaves us, he’ll be condemned to the fate of Grant Adam, Ross Perry, Jamie McGowan etc - dropping out of the SPFL, never to be heard of again.

Ffs Tierney reeks of a panic signing.
The guy is nowhere near good enough. Once he leaves us, he’ll be condemned to the fate of Grant Adam, Ross Perry, Jamie McGowan etc - dropping out of the SPFL, never to be heard of again.

Or the Donald Mccallum fate