Sons' sorrow

Scullion has had limited game time this season but anytime he has had a game there has always been something positive come from him. That run right before the goal was a thing of beauty.

He looks like a proper old school winger that’s always trying to take the man on. Obviously can be frustrating to watch when it isn’t quite coming off for him (in the first half he made quite a few mistakes and turned the ball over to Stranraer too easily) but it can lead to some beautiful bits of play like the run for the goal. Definitely a player in there and I’m glad he’s getting more game time.

i dont understand let going on loan 3 players (crawford, zata and mcmillan) and go to the match with only 1 sub.....

If the team would have won the match It would be close to the playoff...

I suppose some movements this market (out & in), mainly a right back if tumilty come back morton and one attack player

I draw the line at paedos and rapists. Anyone else who improves the team is more than welcome.

I have such little interest in any of the Rangers and Celtic shite that anything related to that doesn't remotely bother me. It wont stop me thinking he is a pathetic wee pleb but other than that I couldn't really give a damn.