Sons' sorrow

13 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Nobody I've voted for so far has even made the final, far less the Team of the Decade 🤣

#Bogheadrantertacticalgenius

Dear Mr Ranter,

We would like to thank you for your very honest communication that you didn't vote for Paul McGinn in the Team of the Decade. We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support of Dumbarton Football Club, but after this latest development we'd like to confirm that your support is no longer required, nor is it welcome.

Yours in Sport,
All of Us

6 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Dear Mr Ranter,

We would like to thank you for your very honest communication that you didn't vote for Paul McGinn in the Team of the Decade. We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support of Dumbarton Football Club, but after this latest development we'd like to confirm that your support is no longer required, nor is it welcome.

Yours in Sport,
All of Us

I just can't forgive him for missing that header at Pittodrie 🤣

Ryan Finnie has signed for Queen’s Park today and looking at his career, it seems as though his most successful time was with you guys. Anyone want to give a wee bit of info on what he’s like as a player ?
I mean he was with us donkeys ago so it's hard to judge what he's like now. Back then he was a promising, quick full back who looked mature beyond his years. Most of us thought he'd go on to have a successful career in the game but he's done absolutely f**k all since.

Looking at some of the clubs he's been at, I can't help but think he may have allowed some bawbag agent to fill his head with shite.

I cant believe the old codgers in your support moan about the young sons. What a bunch of mouldy old wanks.
There's been a handful of isolated incidents of folk complaining about the noise from the drum but 99% of supporters have welcomed the young team with open arms.

Whilst the feature was great it definitely created a bit of a young team vs old guys thing that doesn't really exist in real life.

Shiels family cheering when falkirk scored. Shite fans/shite team they were giving it for 30 mins cause andy Galloway said something along the lines of “thank goodness it’s McMillan and not Sheils”.

Triggered
I'm sure they'll be delighted when he's sent packing back to Rangers in January, rotting in their development team until he's punted and ends up signing for Edusport or whatever they are called now.

The fact McMillan was sent on to play in his natural position before him tells you everything you keed to know.

Shiels family cheering when falkirk scored. Shite fans/shite team they were giving it for 30 mins cause andy Galloway said something along the lines of “thank goodness it’s McMillan and not Sheils”.

Triggered
Utterly bizzare behaviour, if the teams shite, he's part of the problem.

Just looking at today's votes for the TOTD.

I felt Froxylias played most of his games out on the wing for us and would be worth a vote for THAT goal alone.

Is there any danger we are missing players out?

EDITED:

Just thought I'd add he would only have got my vote in group A.

Edited by sarti pooh

Just looking at today's votes for the TOTD.
I felt Froxylias played most of his games out on the wing for us and would be worth a vote for THAT goal alone.
Is there any danger we are missing players out?

EDITED:
Just thought I'd add he would only have got my vote in group A.
Mitch Megginson always played out wide for us (perhaps he was on the left, I can't really remember). Robert Thomson also played the second half of the season wide right but I imagine he will be lumped in the strikers.

The strikers vote could be brutal, you could be looking at having to choose between Thomas, Kane, Nade, Prunty, Fleming and Lister plus the likes of Nish who, if we're being honest, was one of our better strikers over the decade. On ability and impact alone I'd have Thomas and one of Kane/Lister but in terms of service to the club and also being good players it would be sad to see the likes of Fleming or Prunty miss out. I fully expect Fleming and Prunty to be in there but I'll be voting for Thomas, Lister and Kane where possible.

The midfield 2 should be Agnew and Turner but I'd imagine Carswell will be up there.

8 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Mitch Megginson always played out wide for us (perhaps he was on the left, I can't really remember). Robert Thomson also played the second half of the season wide right but I imagine he will be lumped in the strikers.

The strikers vote could be brutal, you could be looking at having to choose between Thomas, Kane, Nade, Prunty, Fleming and Lister plus the likes of Nish who, if we're being honest, was one of our better strikers over the decade. On ability and impact alone I'd have Thomas and one of Kane/Lister but in terms of service to the club and also being good players it would be sad to see the likes of Fleming or Prunty miss out. I fully expect Fleming and Prunty to be in there but I'll be voting for Thomas, Lister and Kane where possible.

The midfield 2 should be Agnew and Turner but I'd imagine Carswell will be up there.

Aye proper crunch voting coming up with centre mids and strikers.

Some tough decisions ahead.