1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Absolutely delighted to see Dumbarton Football Club's all time greatest player included in the team of the decade.

Announce the statue.

Alan Kay played in the 80s M8, not the current decade.

Edited by Boghead ranter

55 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Not having those left back groups. The two best players bundled into the same group whilst Quitongo, Creaney and Matthew Shiels make up another.

I genuinely had to vote for Rico Quitongo in our team of the decade. That aint right.

Boomer vs Harvie has been the first real decision for me so far in picking.

Both deserved to make the final.

So Mark Docherty wins the LB vote. Harvie was surely a stick on for that, seems that the Aitken Army vote for those who wave at them and reply on Twitter strikes again. Not that I think sparky was bad for us, I just think he was more effective when not playing LB!

Curious to see if any of the team that won the 3rd Div title feature in the votes. Presumably a few of them must still have been at the club into this decade.

54 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

So Mark Docherty wins the LB vote. Harvie was surely a stick on for that, seems that the Aitken Army vote for those who wave at them and reply on Twitter strikes again. Not that I think sparky was bad for us, I just think he was more effective when not playing LB!

Bet Carsy never voted for him 🙄

Curious to see if any of the team that won the 3rd Div title feature in the votes. Presumably a few of them must still have been at the club into this decade.
Michael Dunlop was an option for CB.

26 minutes ago, super-son said:
22 hours ago, George Parr said:

Michael Dunlop was an option for CB.

Ben Gordon too.

5 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

If Andy Dowie makes the team of the decade I'm done with this football club. I will officially resign.

I'd expect Mango and Findlay to beat him in the poll.

13 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Nobody I've voted for so far has even made the final, far less the Team of the Decade 🤣

#Bogheadrantertacticalgenius

Dear Mr Ranter,

We would like to thank you for your very honest communication that you didn't vote for Paul McGinn in the Team of the Decade. We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support of Dumbarton Football Club, but after this latest development we'd like to confirm that your support is no longer required, nor is it welcome.

Yours in Sport,
All of Us

6 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Dear Mr Ranter,

We would like to thank you for your very honest communication that you didn't vote for Paul McGinn in the Team of the Decade. We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support of Dumbarton Football Club, but after this latest development we'd like to confirm that your support is no longer required, nor is it welcome.

Yours in Sport,
All of Us

I just can't forgive him for missing that header at Pittodrie 🤣

Ryan Finnie has signed for Queen’s Park today and looking at his career, it seems as though his most successful time was with you guys. Anyone want to give a wee bit of info on what he’s like as a player ?

Ryan Finnie has signed for Queen’s Park today and looking at his career, it seems as though his most successful time was with you guys. Anyone want to give a wee bit of info on what he’s like as a player ?
I mean he was with us donkeys ago so it's hard to judge what he's like now. Back then he was a promising, quick full back who looked mature beyond his years. Most of us thought he'd go on to have a successful career in the game but he's done absolutely f**k all since.

Looking at some of the clubs he's been at, I can't help but think he may have allowed some bawbag agent to fill his head with shite.