Sons' sorrow

keep calm, I think there are team for fighting for the playoff, but impossible the first or second, I hope dont loose the loan players (tumilty, frizzell) or other young player like quitongo, and if the budget allow sign one or two good players (a striker and central back)

what does happen with mcmillan¿? he isnt enough good for play?

It seems we've got a mixture of things causing some weird voting here. You'll have your idiots who just vote for the player they fancy, you'll have players voting for themselves, you'll have former team mates voting for their pals they used to play with (Bobby Barr voting for Brennan in the keeper vote is the evidence of this) and finally you'll have those who choose the most ridiculous option available because they like to watch the world burn. We can only hope that the common sense among the rest of us will be enough to defeat this silliness.
Having said all that, anyone not voting Paul McGinn for right back should make themselves known so that your face can be passed to the stewards and your entry can be revoked for the rest of your life.
Is there a way to tell who's voting for who?

51 minutes ago, microdave said:
1 hour ago, The Moonster said:
Not sure if the twitter admins can see that sort of info, probably not. 

I can see now that Bobby Barr tweeted that he'd voted for Brennan. Having had a look, I don't think there is a way to see who votes for who. Which is a pity.

Nah, it’s best kept anonymous. More importantly though, I hope once the 11 are established we get to vote for a captain.

55 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Not having those left back groups. The two best players bundled into the same group whilst Quitongo, Creaney and Matthew Shiels make up another.

I genuinely had to vote for Rico Quitongo in our team of the decade. That aint right.

Boomer vs Harvie has been the first real decision for me so far in picking.

Both deserved to make the final.

So Mark Docherty wins the LB vote. Harvie was surely a stick on for that, seems that the Aitken Army vote for those who wave at them and reply on Twitter strikes again. Not that I think sparky was bad for us, I just think he was more effective when not playing LB!

54 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

So Mark Docherty wins the LB vote. Harvie was surely a stick on for that, seems that the Aitken Army vote for those who wave at them and reply on Twitter strikes again. Not that I think sparky was bad for us, I just think he was more effective when not playing LB!

Bet Carsy never voted for him 🙄

26 minutes ago, super-son said:
22 hours ago, George Parr said:
Curious to see if any of the team that won the 3rd Div title feature in the votes. Presumably a few of them must still have been at the club into this decade.

Michael Dunlop was an option for CB.

Ben Gordon too.