Sons' sorrow

Not wanting to stop everyone sleeping tonight, but tomorrow's Lennox has a right good big interview with a DFC player that you'll all want to read.
So rush out at 6am and pay my wages plz.
When can we read it online for free?[emoji6]

Well you could do that as well, but then I won't be able to eat.
But if you're all happy doing that to me then I guess I'll just have to live with that [emoji24]
The paper surely gets advertising money from each hit. I'll click through a few times to help pay for your steak pies at the fitba.

34 minutes ago, microdave said:
51 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:
Well you could do that as well, but then I won't be able to eat.
But if you're all happy doing that to me then I guess I'll just have to live with that emoji24.png

The paper surely gets advertising money from each hit. I'll click through a few times to help pay for your steak pies at the fitba.

Just click on every banner ad going and you'll probably cover my Capri Sun.

And if that means clicking on "MEET 50+ SINGLES IN YOUR AREA" then so be it 🤣

For those of you who want to help feed a hungry 22-year-old sports journalist but who can't get a paper, my chat with Joe McKee is here. He's absolutely loving life at the Rock and couldn't have been any more positive.

The fact he's still training full-time on his own says a lot about him too.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/dumbarton-fc-star-joe-mckee-20578356

1 hour ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I see the Haringey Borough v Yeovil FA Cup tie was abandoned today after the home keeper was racially abused and spat at - isn't Haringey where Froxy pitched up this season ?

No matter, it's been a grim week for football.

It is. They give out free season tickets online, I’ve been tempted to go along and watch him.

Mccluskey's lack of composure cost us 3 points or is that unfair to say?

Someone who was there please confirm or deny.

Cheers.

Hardly. If the pass had been made earlier he would have had a better chance. As it was the pass was too late and too wide which made the chance all the harder to take