I have a dusty memory of a rainy Tuesday night against Elgin that was 150 or so in 2007/8 ish
Lowest attendance against Elgin was 474 in March 2009 which was a Tuesday night.
Official programme gave the crowd for the 'official' opening match against Rangers on 24 January 2001 as 2035
I thought the official capacity was 2020.

1 hour ago, microdave said:

Highest attendance, and also first ever deployment of the temporary stand (now known as the Falkirk stand).

15 hours ago, microdave said:

It is. It's also impossible for us to sell every seat as we need to lose about 75-100 for segregation.

You lot have signed our right back Reghan Tumilty on loan which should be an excellent signing. I’m really surprised Hoppy doesn’t rate him as i’d have had him starting against Partick last night. 

5 minutes ago, Scosha said:

You lot have signed our right back Reghan Tumilty on loan which should be an excellent signing. I’m really surprised Hoppy doesn’t rate him as i’d have had him starting against Partick last night. 

That's a really good bit of business in an area we needed to strengthen. Delighted with that news.

Out the blue signings are very exciting.

20 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

That's a really good bit of business in an area we needed to strengthen. Delighted with that news.

Out the blue signings are very exciting.

Don't get too excited. He's garbage. 

Edited by #Gary

That’s an excellent signing. He struggled for much of last season but seemed to have improved over the course with regular Championship football, he’s still capable of the occasional shocker but he was a better player by the end of the season. I’d definitely have him starting for us just now, as our other right back options are a central midfielder who we need in central midfield or a central midfielder who’s not good enough at full back. For whatever reason Hopkin clearly doesn’t rate him.

I’d expect him to be solid in League One.

Delighted with that tbh. As much as I think there's a player in Lewis Crawford and I love the fact he's a fan of the club, defensively I'm not sure he's quite ready for League 1. 

Proves that Duffy realises he's made an error signing McMillan too IMO.

Tumilty is a very welcome addition and is an upgrade on what we currently have, even if #Gary thinks he's shite.

Agree with Moonster regarding Crawford, seems a great guy and has definite potential but he's been flung in at the deep end and has struggled a bit defensively.

Tumilty hasn’t quite been good enough to secure a first team place at Championship level - he should be a good addition for a League One side.

Must've missed the announcement where the car parking increase was advised. I don't begrudge the increase as it's still good value it's that I didn't find out until I saw the sign at the entrance to the car park.

But clearly no one gives a f**k about us the paying customer! Would it have been that difficult to put something on the OS?!

Must've missed the announcement where the car parking increase was advised. I don't begrudge the increase as it's still good value it's that I didn't find out until I saw the sign at the entrance to the car park.
But clearly no one gives a f**k about us the paying customer! Would it have been that difficult to put something on the OS?!
I dont recall it being announced on the OS but it was discussed on here in length a while back.

Might've been discussed on here but I'd have expected there to be something on OS other than them changing it deep in the pages.

Nice debut
A friend of mine who hasn’t been to games for years turned up today, he’s bought a ticket for himself and his son
Hopefully things aren’t all bad

Good stuff today on the pitch but I heard some horror story stuff off it. Coming out of the bogs, I heard one guy saying to a grey haired guy that it was good to see him back. The smug faced grey haired git replied with: " when I heard the drum had been decommissioned I came along". That angered me significantly. Then in the bar afterwards I overheard comments saying that the young ultras have to change their name as someone who's thinking of sponsoring them (I think) doesn't like the connotations of the word "ultras". He/she clearly doesn't know what it means. Then I was told the young ultras gave up their drum due to Howlin bloody Wilf (remember, he plays in a band with a drummer and guitar amplification) alleging that the rather quiet drum distresses him ( oh diddums, how could they??). Then the utterly spurious excuse of Wilf being a long term supporter who has donated to the club financially; so the entire bloody support has to behave in a way that satisfies one bloke. One bloody bloke!! This club is going down the route of turning into a little Hitler run golf club. These kids and the rest of the support pay their money that keeps us going and as long as we are not engaging in offensive or anti-social behaviour then that should be fine for all of us. Those kids and their drum went viral with many posters around the country rightly praising them for their passion and noise-making. How utterly embarrassing that supposed super fan Wilf has destroyed one of the few things we can be proud of. Wilf and his apologists should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

5 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Shots fired..

giphy(2).gif.6430e426c64141b53f7a1be6c50bd7f3.gif

Ok, fair enough. I'm obviously one of the more flippant posters on here usually,  but this issue has angered me significantly.