Can’t be fucked with this season at all. Stick on for relegation, shitebags on the park, shite owners. Shite.

Only turning up for the pies.

Who assembled a better squad for the start of a season?
Aitken’s 2018/19 team or this current outfit?
That's not even remotely debatable. It's just a shame Aitken didn't have a clue what to do with them.

Duffy should hang his head in shame for the squad he has assembeled.

5 minutes ago, Thommo90 said:

Can’t be fucked with this season at all. Stick on for relegation, shitebags on the park, shite owners. Shite.

Only turning up for the pies.

It's the cider and whisky for me. It's still strangely a good day out for me no matter what garbage is produced on the park. If only I listened to a laid back psychedelic band to take my blues away....

When does the transfer window shut?

How many can we punt?

Is there better still out there?

Has to be,
With Duffy in charge it doesn't make a difference. If he punts absolute diddies he'll just replace them with new absolute diddies.

St Mirren were better organised than us and limited us to very few chances.

Great free kick to decide it, but they didn't create much either.

Would be quite content to take their goal scorer Jack and the big centre back on loan.

You have to wonder whether potential loanees will be looking at us and thinking ‘nah’.

Who actively wants to join a team getting horsed every week and which is a stick-on for relegation before we’re even out the first month of the season?

Was an absolutely shocking performance.

Not once was Duffy up off his arse trying to put in any input into the game. He just sat on his wee chair away from the dug out and he just doesn’t look interested at all.

I would genuinely not be surprised if there was a press release to say Jim has been sacked or that he has walked away.

The squad he has built is an absolute fucking shambles.

I refuse to believe that he has utilised the available budget to its fullest. He either doesn’t understand the value of a decent player or he has drastically under estimated the level of the player required to compete at this level.

A manager of his “quality” should surely have some kind of idea of the level of player thats needed.

Surely he must have some friends/fellow managers he could turn to for some kind of help with getting some half decent loan players in.

If we don’t make some more signings or some loan deal of a superior quality to what we have then i can only see us heading one way and that down...very very quickly.

27 minutes ago, optimistic said:

How many can we punt?

Has to be,

Who would be crazy enough to want any of our players?

😂

Fucking horrendous state of affairs

21 minutes ago, optimistic said:

How many can we punt?

Has to be,

The team looked completely anaemic tonight in every way. Can we recover? Possibly.

If we can ship 3/4 out on loan and get some reinforcements in then we may be able to pick up. I don't know if the money or players are there though. If we don't change something, I don't see Duffy lasting long because when we're not a shambles, we have no cutting edge.

I was listening to various football podcasts today, and I’m sure I heard one pundit claim that Dumbarton had “one of the best managers in the lower leagues”. I absolutely cannot remember which podcast it was, but surely Dumbarton fans don’t actually think that? I get that financially his hands are tied to some extent but that squad he’s assembled is no where near good enough. Tonight is a real low point.

Feel for you boys.