Sons' sorrow

I get there is a dysfunction between the board and the owners and finances are tight, but we really do seem to really be fucking up the few things we are in control of i.e. strips, players, marketing at a time there is a necessity to get these things right to get the support behind the club.

Wtf Dumbarton..

I’d be happy with the home top as an away top. Any variation on predominantly white with some black and gold on it would have done for the home kit, so long as it wasn’t a Frankenstein kit like last season’s.

Edited by GordyBrow

We buy off the shelf kit. Designs are limited and we're not exactly flush with cash to pay top money for jerseys. 

And anyway

https://youtu.be/lpuJBtcMMp8
There must be far superior off the shelf options vs what we actually went for.

The away top is just last year's away top in white. Awful stuff.

The whole set up at the club just now reeks of us going down the pan. Those strips and the way they were unveiled beggars belief.

Didn’t it cross one person’s mind to suggest that instead of the usual two mannequins, we could arrange for one of the players to model the kits.

Then you go online to see what cheeky price they are asking, to be confronted with clearance kits from last season.

It’s just a small thing but add it to all the other small things in the last few months ........