Sons' sorrow

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
18 minutes ago, Dumbarton Rock said:
I think you should watch what you are saying. My name is Buster not Brendan and I don't share any emails or texts I get from the club. 

You have nothing to worry about then. The Chairman will inevitibly see it and he'll know who he sent the message to.

I ain't worried m8 just didn't like the way it was starting to turn there. 

4 minutes ago, Dumbarton Rock said:

Since it's all doom and gloom on here just now I'll lighten the mood a bit. Your pitch is coming along nicely and fingers crossed will be in tip top shape come the start of the league campaign.

pitch 2.jpg

Looking great. Something to be cheerful about. Tho someone will probably come on and say they wanted diagonal stripes or the grass looks too green! :lol:

Since it's all doom and gloom on here just now I'll lighten the mood a bit. Your pitch is coming along nicely and fingers crossed will be in tip top shape come the start of the league campaign.
5d00d92599df1_pitch2.thumb.jpg.76609897faadea4ffe686c19a9d210fd.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

Lad i know who was working on the castle yesterday took this...

Or Ryan Thomson, whose involvement in one tawdry incident was despicable.
Ryan Thomson wasnt a sex offender, his misdemeanor was just being a massive bawbag if I recall. Sex offenders should not be near a club who is trying to reach out to families/local youth clubs to bolster the numbers.