Sons' sorrow

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

Dunno, but he registered just a few minutes after @Old Scrotum was last logged in.

If he starts dropping gratuitous mentions of pubs or alcohol into his posts, then we'll have a winner.

Or someone else if The Brian Jonestown Massacre get mentioned!

3 hours ago, Mister Boggers said:

Promise you it is no scam. I'll be at the pre-season games so you can ask all the questions you wish. I have a bank account and can bring along statements so you can see that the cash is going in. (There is some in there already.) If someone wants to be a counter-signatory on the account please let me know.

The "Hike" monies will all be recorded on dedicated sheets. On reaching Greenock anyone wanting to check the totals with cash-in-hand and earlier deposits (pre-walk and Port Glasgow  (I'll make sure I have separate receipts just for the "Hike") can do so.

My human contacted Tommy H. to see if I could be I designated the "offeshul" Sons Trust Charity Gnome but as he's not on the committee he couldn't make that decision. (The human also e-mailed Alan F.  but he appears to be on holiday.)

BBPF: Please PM me if you want any further doubts settled.

Or, if anyone is around Helensburgh / Dumbarton this weekend why don't we meet up? (It's only £1 to the fund to have your picture taken with me!)

The following photos prove nothing I know, but they do show that I'm serious about this.

(Another idea is to raffle off my 'dedicated car-parking spot' at the stadium for the season. It came as part of my Premier Club Membership but is no use to me as my feet don't reach the pedals of human cars.)

Trust me - I'm a gnome.

Cheque.jpg

giro.jpg

What's your mothers maiden name?

3 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

I doubt even Old Scrotum will plumb those depths of tedium. 

You're going to get some respite over the summer but when the new season kicks off and I have a few single malts on the Friday before a match then prepare yourself for Tedium Central.