With hee-haw happening I decided to play a wee mental puzzle in which, based on former Sons, players have the same forename and surname. Thus we have William Williams, Craig Craig, Steven Stevens, Jack Jack, Graham Graham, etc.,. Can anyone improve on Boris Borris ?
Mitchel Mitchell?

Russell Russell.

Thomas Thomas.

Adam Adam.

Cameron Cameron.

Stuart Stuart.

Ross Ross.

Forbes Forbes.

Kyle Kyle.

Perry Perry.

Spencer Spencer.

Not to pile on the doom and gloom, but I can see next season being a real struggle. I’d expect both promoted sides to comfortably have a bigger budget than us.

Rory McCrorie. We've had Adam Adam. You can also have Adam McAdam

Edited by Casey

Not to pile on the doom and gloom, but I can see next season being a real struggle. I’d expect both promoted sides to comfortably have a bigger budget than us.

Peterhead seem to have had a healthy budget for a good few years now (see Rory McAllister) but they have an ageing squad, some of whom will be replaced. And the healthy budget hasn't stopped them being relegated or fail to win promotion from L2 in the past(not this year obvs)

45 minutes ago, microdave said:

Peterhead seem to have had a healthy budget for a good few years now (see Rory McAllister) but they have an ageing squad, some of whom will be replaced. And the healthy budget hasn't stopped them being relegated or fail to win promotion from L2 in the past(not this year obvs)

Nothing’s a guarantee and budget doesn’t always match up with league position, but I’ll be surprised if many teams have a smaller budget than us next season.

I’d certainly expect Falkirk, Raith, Airdrie, Forfar, Montrose, Clyde and Peterhead to have bigger budgets.

It is an utter outrage how good The Brian Jonestown Massacre are. Even Dom Thomas's 25 yarders are not in the same league.

2 minutes ago, RockMusic said:

It is an utter outrage how good The Brian Jonestown Massacre are.

Who?

Edited by FifeSons

Nothing’s a guarantee and budget doesn’t always match up with league position, but I’ll be surprised if many teams have a smaller budget than us next season.
I’d certainly expect Falkirk, Raith, Airdrie, Forfar, Montrose, Clyde and Peterhead to have bigger budgets.
Nevermind budgets, they all have managers and players.

2 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
49 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Nevermind budgets, they all have managers and players.

Which really raises the point about Duffy and his budget chat. Clearly we’re going to have a budget that won’t even be top 4, let alone title challenging. He must know this and is only waiting to see if something better becomes available. 

The budget chat is a facade.

2 hours ago, microdave said:

Russell Russell.

Thomas Thomas.

Adam Adam.

Cameron Cameron.

Stuart Stuart.

Ross Ross.

Forbes Forbes.

Kyle Kyle.

Perry Perry.

Spencer Spencer.

Not forgetting Arthur Arthur ......

Not forgetting Arthur Arthur ......
The original goalie(from my perspective)

Just noticed this. I'm not allowed to post anything on here  again. Trust me nobody from the club speaks to me and I don't speak to them.
If they don't speak to you they cant tell u not to post! Post until they tell u to stop then say "I thought you weren't speaking to me!"
Sorted! Iv got your back dont worry