I will translate the statement for those who can't be arsed reading it...

Duffy is sitting with his thumb up his arse and is still trying to decide whether he should stay or not, therefore we have zero news.

FWIW I think a lot of his tedious budget chat is a bit of a cover for him hanging around and waiting to see if any of the full-time teams want to take a punt on him.

The club and Duffy will have a deadline for a decision, would be nice to know what that is.

Would also expect the club to have drawn up a shortlist in the event of Duffy moving on

Duffy has already said all he needs to.

His previous about staying and about wanting the board to back his ambition is telling. Falkirk are down. Raith or Queen of the South will be in the league with them. Those 2 will both run with full time, or at least heavily financed, squads.

Duffy knows this. He's not daft. His comments suggest that he's getting his excuses for walking away in early.

Clearly someone sitting reading us moaning on here and decided to put an "official" statement up on the site.

Clearly talks are dragging on as our budget will be an issue for any manager.As stated above it will be a competitive L1 next year and there is no gurantee we will be competitive.I tend to think that off the field activity needs to happen first if we want to progress on it.Having owners who dont cobtribute a penny to the club is simply bad news.For sure JD will be weighing up his options if he feels it will be an uphill struggle next season.Its up to the board to set a deadline and move on if JD drags his heels.Hes been great for us but we really need to settle down and sort out our squad.

If DF is released by AYR would love to get him back.I would keep CB,CG,KH,SC,BB,CB,RF.But thats it from last season.

Clearly talks are dragging on as our budget will be an issue for any manager.As stated above it will be a competitive L1 next year and there is no gurantee we will be competitive.I tend to think that off the field activity needs to happen first if we want to progress on it.Having owners who dont cobtribute a penny to the club is simply bad news.For sure JD will be weighing up his options if he feels it will be an uphill struggle next season.Its up to the board to set a deadline and move on if JD drags his heels.Hes been great for us but we really need to settle down and sort out our squad.
If DF is released by AYR would love to get him back.I would keep CB,CG,KH,SC,BB,CB,RF.But thats it from last season.

Ferguson signed a new deal when we punted him to you lot and will likely slot into RB as Liam Smith is offski.

Pleased that he seems to have done well for you guys though.

Have Thomson, Dyer & Melingui joined them yet?

Only the 3 confirmed just now I’m afraid. I am hearing though that 55 could be next.

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Ferguson signed a new deal when we punted him to you lot and will likely slot into RB as Liam Smith is offski.

Pleased that he seems to have done well for you guys though.

Yeah good solid player IMO.

2 minutes ago, Johnny Red said:

Only the 3 confirmed just now I’m afraid. I am hearing though that 55 could be next.

It would be more of a surprise if he remained.

Surely if the manager isn’t even confirmed we can’t confirm any departures?

Anyway, whilst everyone is waiting for white smoke why not enjoy this recent sighting of a former favourite - check the Vale of Clyde right-back.

14 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Surely if the manager isn’t even confirmed we can’t confirm any departures?

Perhaps the players are making the decision themselves.