Sons' sorrow

17 minutes ago, RockMusic said:

Alas, we're going to lose today. I didn't listen to the magnificence of The Brian Jonestown Massacre last night and the last Friday night that happened was before the 2-1 loss to Stenny. You know the way these things work...

Cue red arrow from Boghead Ranter.

If we win today can you stop talking about the Brian Jonestown Massacre then?

2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

It's the most irrelevant, tedious posting style since Old Scrotum used to have to shoehorn a reference to him being in the pub into every post.

When I was on Twitter I used to tweet about Pink Floyd Live at Pompeii every Friday night. Would to that be preferable?

6 hours ago, RockMusic said:

Alas, we're going to lose today. I didn't listen to the magnificence of The Brian Jonestown Massacre last night and the last Friday night that happened was before the 2-1 loss to Stenny. You know the way these things work...

Cue red arrow from Boghead Ranter.

tmp_8426-600787551526481784.jpg.835d60649b30eab7e978065facdd095c.jpg

I'm assuming from the fact that Thomson, Paton and Melingui weren't even in the squad today that they'll be away next week. Either that or they've joined Willie Dyer in the secret cupboard.

Buzzing to spend the next two months refreshing the website and P&B like an absolute sad-act waiting for some news :lol:

4 minutes ago, GableEnder21 said:

Cammy returns home to the Mo on a two year deal!!!!!

He was decent enough but not irreplaceable. Albeit he was playing at LB for much of the season I don't think he was as good as a few of our fans thought he was. Seemed to get caught out quite a lot by crosses too.