Sons' sorrow

13 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Not convinced we'll see Brennan start at the weekend. He looks a bit grey-faced.

image.png.d62a0b2b5ba25b31e24cf6703a02a2bb.png

Webmaster will be red-faced as I believe Conor should read Connor. Perhaps he was thinking about Honor Blackman at the time. (Kids, ask your grandad.)

Edited by Old Scrotum

3 minutes ago, Old Scrotum said:

Webmaster will be red-faced as I believe Conor should read Connor. Perhaps he was thinking about Honor Blackman at the time. (Kids, ask your grandad.)

Nope, "Connor" on his signing Tweet should actually read "Conor"

Looking forward to his name being spent incorrectly in teammates and match reports from now on. Hopefully it means that people can stop calling Calum Gallagher "Callum Gallagher" or "Callum Gallacher" or "Calum Gallagher" which drives me up the wall.

37 minutes ago, RGD89 said:

IMG_0095.jpg

Updated***

I would start Armour over Boris simply for the fact I think he can hold the ball up better.

( from what I seen on Saturday)

Boris is a good addition to the team.

I would prefer to see him coming on as a sub when the opposition is beginning to tire.

Did Armour touch the ball on Saturday?

A lot of posters seem convinced there will be the Second Coming of Dom Thomas.  I wish I was as confident.
Well, I mean Killie have 2 options... let him rot in their reserves or come to us on loan, unless if course he goes to Ireland which seems unlikely.

The 1st option is beneficial to no one. Including Kilmarnock.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS