Sons' sorrow

Against my better judgement I thought I would try and talk some sense into them. They genuinely don't think they've done anything wrong, and anything they have done wrong is fine because they make some noise at games. They'll be banned soon enough if they keep up that shite.
Disheartened to know that I'm a Tory now though. My whole life has been a lie.
Lol I did notice that. I don't use FB, I have an account i use for work purposes so unfortunately couldn't back you up and say what I thought Although i really wanted too. Hopefully they are banned soon, looking at their profiles it looks like really young, wanna be hard men who have been kicked out the Rangers ultras for not being "ultra" enough. Remember one of them used to post on here, tried to defend them etc. even after the drumstick throwing incident. Not seen anything from him since he was shot down, hopefully those on FB go the same way, not just from the site but from the club. We may need support but not in that way.

Can@optimistic not do some modding duties on the FB site and banish them........

15 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Against my better judgement I thought I would try and talk some sense into them. They genuinely don't think they've done anything wrong, and anything they have done wrong is fine because they make some noise at games. They'll be banned soon enough if they keep up that shite.

Disheartened to know that I'm a Tory now though. My whole life has been a lie.

You are wasting your time debating with them.  That Sam in particular was a wee p***k before posting stuff about another fan, basically bullying him.

Better watch you don't get bombs (drum sticks) launched at you.

3 minutes ago, Thommo90 said:

You are wasting your time debating with them.  That Sam in particular was a wee p***k before posting stuff about another fan, basically bullying him.

Better watch you don't get bombs (drum sticks) launched at you.

I would absolutely love for one of them to throw something at me. It would be very easy to ban them if they did so. The problem we've got is nobody has seen them cause this damage at Airdrie so banning them becomes difficult. With hindsight you probably ban them after the Alloa game, but I think we can all concede that the club had bigger things to worry about at that point.

Just went on to Facebook to have a read. That gave me a good laugh.

Everyone at Dumbarton apart from them are in the prawn sandwich brigade. If that were they case we wouldn’t have money issues as we could all afford bail the club out.

Loved the “your a Tory” because you says people are in a gang. I have never heard that logic before.

I think I've got a headache trying to decipher Sam's spelling. Brutal/brootal!
If you had gone to a prestigious school such as Lomond, you would manage to communicate at such levels clearly. Us mere council school educated Tories clearly don't understand the private school banter.

Just catching up on the Facebook page :lol:

Well done to @optimistic for wielding the axe. I hate just banning people from airing their opinions, but the Sam lad is clearly a wee bam who deserved to be emptied. Him calling Moonster a Tory before bragging about the fact he went to Lomond is absolutely tremendous.