Sons' sorrow

Apparently Grant Gallagher could make his comeback today.
You have been an accurate source in the past Cameron, but that is a revelation. However maybe the lad and SA consider him fit for the bench, and if that's the case then who can deny Grant the chance to be involved after the two years he's endured.

Normally getting up for qualifying at the Australian GP is a bit of an effort. Was an absolute doddle today though - mainly because I didn't actually have to do the waking up part.

Come on Sons, complete the decade long perfect hat-trick.

009__034__features__Dumbarton_celebrate_

maxresdefault.jpg

I’m leaving from Glasgow (and trust member already)  but I hope anyone leaving from the ground that’s not already a member sends a tenner the trusts way. It’s not a massive amount of money each but all together would be a nice we payday that would get put to good use.

The day is finally here. Safe travels to the stadium to all, especially those coming from afar e.g. Cyprus. Let's go and give the team the best, most vocal support they have seen from a diddy team in ages. Most of all, enjoy the day and store the memories. C'mon Sons! Let's do this! Bring the noise!