Sons' sorrow

Owen Ronald was anonymous whilst on trial with us. Only time he was ever nearly involved in the action was when he shat out of a 50/50 challenge against Hamilton. This will of course mean he'll turn out to be brilliant for you and fire you to mid - table security.

Owen Ronald was anonymous whilst on trial with us. Only time he was ever nearly involved in the action was when he shat out of a 50/50 challenge against Hamilton. This will of course mean he'll turn out to be brilliant for you and fire you to mid - table security.

Probably just didn't want to play for Airdrie. Understandable really.

Good stuff, no messing about from The Special Son.

Well, this is bold stuff indeed from Murrinho, three front-to-back signings in four days. Got to assume that young Urquhart will likely see action tomorrow at Starks Park.

The Nicky Finn career trajectory seems a wee bit odd; decent if injury-prone prospect at Dunfermline then a very short loan at Stenny followed by a short spell at Stranraer ??

Well, this is bold stuff indeed from Murrinho, three front-to-back signings in four days. Got to assume that young Urquhart will likely see action tomorrow at Starks Park.

The Nicky Finn career trajectory seems a wee bit odd; decent if injury-prone prospect at Dunfermline then a very short loan at Stenny followed by a short spell at Stranraer ??

I think injuries have been his problem, rather than a lack of talent or application. I suspect Pars wouldn't have let him go if not for his injuries and their financial woes and new boss (though a Pars fan would be better able to comment).

Bit of a worry that Urquhart hasn't been good enough to get a game in central defence for The Rangers :)
Don't forget he's behind a load of International superstars such as, em, er, ahem, oh yes! Fuctifano!!!

i think we need to keep faith with Ian Murray......the guys he's brought in have generally impressed so far, and he has definitelt managed to get a lot out of the players so far

I was being flippant and trying to be a bit humourous - obviously I swung and missed :bairn

Edited by Boghead ranter

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/football/reserve/reserve-football/

Anyone know why we aren't included in the reserve league cup? Looks like were the only club who fielded a team in the league who wont be taking part in the cup

Edited by Bring Back Paddy Flannery

I see Andy Graham has said in the Vale Reporter that he intends to take his cast off after about 3 weeks and start wearing a removable one to get playing again, pending approval from Murray and Habib. Good to see he's desperate to get back, but I'd hate to see him rush it and end up out for longer as we don't have the cover to deal with a first pick player being out for long.

chissy could still be useful... what are Ben Gordon, Martin McNiff, Ryan McStay, Derek Carcary and Paul Nugent all doing these? :thumsup2:whistle

As far as I know (or the last i knew of) Ben Gordon is at Alloa and doing well, Martin McNiff is on loan at Annan with Chapman, Ryan McStay is at Ayr, Derek Carcary is at Brechin and just recently signed a new contract, and Paul Nugent doesn't play anymore.