CNDB1e2.png

Great thread title.

Son's Sorrow...

Sorrow...

Sorrow...

Sorrow...

Topic started in 2012.

HiberniSons formed in 2014.

The Sons Of Hibernia are the fathers of HiberniSons.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Edited by Mon Dieu

Just now, lionel wickson said:

I reckon Thommo and Barr must be close to a suspension too?

Thomson is our most booked, on 8 league bookings (6/8, 13/8, 20/8, 17/9, 31/12, 4/2, 4/3, 18/3), and Barr is on 6 (15/10, 22/10, 3/12, 10/12, 18/2, 25/2).

Is there a card amnesty in the SPFL? I can't remember. Either way they have both picked up more all season, and Thomson has picked up the same number as Nade since the turn of the year.

8 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Thomson is our most booked, on 8 league bookings (6/8, 13/8, 20/8, 17/9, 31/12, 4/2, 4/3, 18/3), and Barr is on 6 (15/10, 22/10, 3/12, 10/12, 18/2, 25/2).

Is there a card amnesty in the SPFL? I can't remember. Either way they have both picked up more all season, and Thomson has picked up the same number as Nade since the turn of the year.

That makes Nade's suspension even more confusing.

That makes Nade's suspension even more confusing.

"In order to receive a suspension for a succession of yellow cards in Scottish football, a player has to record 18 disciplinary points against their name on league business.

In most circumstances, a sixth yellow card of the campaign results in a minimum one match ban, which kicks in 14 days after the points total is breached.

Whilst most bookable offences carry an automatic three penalty points, the Scottish Football Association’s disciplinary rules also determine that certain yellow cards are punishable by a lesser tariff.

Ultimately, this means a player can be booked six times in a campaign but not incur a suspension"

HTH

"In order to receive a suspension for a succession of yellow cards in Scottish football, a player has to record 18 disciplinary points against their name on league business.

In most circumstances, a sixth yellow card of the campaign results in a minimum one match ban, which kicks in 14 days after the points total is breached.

Whilst most bookable offences carry an automatic three penalty points, the Scottish Football Association’s disciplinary rules also determine that certain yellow cards are punishable by a lesser tariff.

Ultimately, this means a player can be booked six times in a campaign but not incur a suspension"

HTH

So, with 5 bookings and a maximum of 3 penalty points per booking, that makes things even more confusing!IMG_1490427579.976608.jpg

2 minutes ago, cameron2000 said:

Is it possible that he received an extra 3 points for something that he wasn't cautioned for in the match such as time wasting last week when being subbed?

I don't think you can receive retrospective yellow cards for timewasting, that may have changed, but I'd be pretty surprised.