Sons' sorrow

4 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
26 minutes ago, Only one David Marsh said:
Guy in my work who is #ITK told me Duffy is after Kevin Watt 

Any other ex Clyde diddies you want to link us with? May as well just get all of this tragic patter out of your system just now.

Stefan Mccluskey 

Oh wait 

On 6/16/2019 at 13:13, Thommo90 said:

If Thomson signs for airdrie I might shed a tear.

In other news, Kyle Hutton was presenting Renton Craigandro boys club with medals and shit this morning, he took his pal with him.... Stuart Carswell... good sign?

You don't have to worry about the big man signing for Airdrie.;)

30 minutes ago, Neilly said:

You don't have to worry about the big man signing for Airdrie.;)

Is he signing with you guys right enough then, or just a rumour?

Would imagine he'd be more than capable in League 2, if he stays fit, just play him wide and let him drift into the box. 

We seem like a total shambles at the moment, frankly. We currently have nine players signed, one of whom is perma-crocked, three who are youngsters completely untested at this level and one who is a registered sex offender with a history of attitude problems on his 11th club at 24.

The lack of finance is understandable and unavoidable and I'm not forgetting it, or even necessarily expecting any great signings, but if you're not worried about what this season holds for us on the pitch I'd love to hear why.

Edited by FifeSons

Thoughts on Chris Boomer McLaughlin? Just signed for Brechin.

Good player for us two year ago in the championship. Went to Australia and got fat. Struggled to last 45 mins with a local amateur team here just before Christmas.

If he can sort his shit out he will be good in league 2. He’s a wee knob off the park though.

Potentially unfit and a bawbag of a guy - I’m surprised we didn’t sign him!

There's a rumour on the 'Confirmed Transfers' thread that Grant Dickie, son of Gary, is about to sign for Montrose.  Earlier on this thread he was rumoured to be linked with us, so I'm assuming he might have had a blether with Cammy Ballantyne :whistle
Is this the same lad that was at Clyde who they like to have a chuckle about?

2 hours ago, FifeSons said:

We seem like a total shambles at the moment, frankly. We currently have nine players signed, one of whom is perma-crocked, three who are youngsters completely untested at this level and one who is a registered sex offender with a history of attitude problems on his 11th club at 24.

The lack of finance is understandable and unavoidable and I'm not forgetting it, or even necessarily expecting any great signings, but if you're not worried about what this season holds for us on the pitch I'd love to hear why.

Issac layne a real handful at any level if he is in the mood.