• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Or Ryan Thomson, whose involvement in one tawdry incident was despicable.
Ryan Thomson wasnt a sex offender, his misdemeanor was just being a massive bawbag if I recall. Sex offenders should not be near a club who is trying to reach out to families/local youth clubs to bolster the numbers.

2 hours ago, lionel wickson said:

Was he not last seen ripping it up in Lithuania?

While we're talking about wrong 'uns we've signed, I'll put Adam Strachan right up near the top of the list.

I see your Adam Strachan and raise you a Darren "Dip Your Pockets" Gribben (allegedly).

Will people stop mentioning Gary Dickie and Pat Cairney. You are destroying thirty years of therapy.
Are you sitting down ? I found out today that Grant Dickie is Gary's son, currently playing with Drumchapel Amateurs.

In ye come Grant !

1 hour ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Are you sitting down ? I found out today that Grant Dickie is Gary's son, currently playing with Drumchapel Amateurs.

In ye come Grant !

Probably couldn't afford to sign him.

7 hours ago, Frank Quitely said:

What's Kler Heh up to these days ?  I reckon League 1 might suit him.

We could probably do worse right now to be honest :P

tmp_904-CZ1S7UhWkAA6olG-828395920.thumb.jpg.6e199ad0c6beaecc666c0375787dc48f.jpg

11 hours ago, lionel wickson said:

I'll see your Kler Heh, and raise you the lesser spotted

image.png.ef0ee21881283980bfce1dac770b1b64.png

Kler Heh is currently with FK Jonava in Lithuania his 2nd club there, he was playing in Latvia with FK Jelgava before them. Certainly getting around the lad.

Does anyone know what's happening with strips at all?

Also, does anyone know what's happening with the affiliate partners? Will these offers still be available with a new season ticket?

Lastly, when is there likely to be a Trust AGM? The Trust in general seem to be really quiet at the minute.

Supposed to be getting a new strip but it will be an off the shelf template. No custom design this year. I'd imagine we will see it around about the end of the month. I'd certainly hope for it before the friendlies start in July.

1 hour ago, super-son said:

Supposed to be getting a new strip but it will be an off the shelf template. No custom design this year. I'd imagine we will see it around about the end of the month. I'd certainly hope for it before the friendlies start in July.

Still Joma and Total Teamwear Scotland?

27 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

The bigger question is, will we still have names and squad numbers next season?

I'll be disappointed if we don't, it just looks so much more professional. 

46 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

The bigger question is, will we still have names and squad numbers next season?

That could precisely be the bigger question, but perhaps not in the way that you mean it ;)

With our first pre season friendly in less than three weeks, does anyone know when pre season training is due to start?